Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!


You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2023 9:37 am  #5601


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

SullyB74 wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

SullyB74 wrote:

[May I roll to.strike?]

Need INTENTIONS and INITIATIVE first.

Intention: Tillak strikes atvthe thing holding his leg. 🦵
Initiative: 5!

[Tillak roll attack]


 
 

3/18/2023 9:40 am  #5602


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[OOC: Votin 4/12 hp ?, another action or round not finished?]

[I show Votin at 3/17 HP]

[Waiting on Tillak's attack to complete the round, but everyone can state intentions, roll intiatives, etc for round 2]


 
     Thread Starter
 

3/18/2023 9:43 am  #5603


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[OOC: Votin 4/12 hp ?, another action or round not finished?]

[Also forgot: Votin +16 +10%XP for shattering skeleton 1 = +18XP.]


 
     Thread Starter
 

3/21/2023 9:01 pm  #5604


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Iron Ranger wrote:

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[OOC: Votin 4/12 hp ?, another action or round not finished?]

[Also forgot: Votin +16 +10%XP for shattering skeleton 1 = +18XP.]

[Okay, I'll take it...[I show Votin at 3/17 HP]]

[1d6]=2

Votin moves into a position close to Tilliak and attacks the nearest skeleton.

[1d20+2]=9+2=11

[1d10+2]=6+2=8

Failing to hit he will try to move out of the way.

 

 

3/22/2023 12:19 pm  #5605


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[OOC: Votin 4/12 hp ?, another action or round not finished?]

[Also forgot: Votin +16 +10%XP for shattering skeleton 1 = +18XP.]

[Okay, I'll take it...[I show Votin at 3/17 HP]]

[1d6]=2

Votin moves into a position close to Tilliak and attacks the nearest skeleton.

[1d20+2]=9+2=11

[1d10+2]=6+2=8

Failing to hit he will try to move out of the way.

 

Noted.


 
     Thread Starter
 

3/22/2023 12:21 pm  #5606


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

But as Tillak is still raisng his weapon to attack the skeleton at his feet at the end of round 1, the unmistakable snarl of 3 large wolves sounds in the broken double doorway, their curled snouts blowing heat and revealing razorlike teeth!


 
     Thread Starter
 

3/22/2023 9:31 pm  #5607


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak rolls a 2! 💩💩💩💩



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

3/23/2023 7:36 am  #5608


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak misses!

[End of round. I have intentions and rolls for Votin for round 2. What's everybody else gonna do?]


 
     Thread Starter
 

3/23/2023 1:06 pm  #5609


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak is gonna keep swinging! 1d20: 2!!!💩💩💩💩💩💩



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

3/31/2023 8:20 pm  #5610


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

 [OOC still here I know it's a busy time right now]

 

4/01/2023 8:18 am  #5611


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

 [OOC still here I know it's a busy time right now]

Same here! Sitrep!

Next up: Round 2 or 3 I forget.

The frozen wind picks up, blowing hard snow through the open double doors and in through the burned out roof. The tiny fire sizzles. Tillak struggles between the pews with a skeleton at his foot. Votin in the main aisle has felled one skeleton and stands against another. Malak along the south wall leaving the fire behind to aid Votin against new skeletons behind him as well as the his prior predators - the winter wolves!

Half sized Skeletons will continue to kill the party and rabid winter wolves will dine on the fresh kill!
What will the party do? Intentions and rolls etc..


 
     Thread Starter
 

4/01/2023 8:26 am  #5612


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

https://i.ibb.co/zX0qP4j/battle.png


 
     Thread Starter
 

4/02/2023 6:36 am  #5613


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

OOC: Work has been a c*nt for me, too!



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

4/04/2023 7:45 am  #5614


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

SullyB74 wrote:

OOC: Work has been a c*nt for me, too!

[OOC: same here]
 

Last edited by bald_headed_yeti (4/04/2023 7:45 am)

 

4/04/2023 7:53 am  #5615


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[1d6]=3
Things are looking bad...Votin will swing at the nearest foe then position himself for the best defense...[move behind a pew, etc...while trying to help Tilliak and Malak]

[1d20+2]=11+2=13

[1d10+2]=6+2=8


 

 

4/21/2023 12:11 pm  #5616


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

https://media.tenor.com/fYTrEBAJj_QAAAAC/waiting-patiently-waiting.gif

 

4/24/2023 8:51 pm  #5617


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak swings again! 1d20: 14!



  • “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"
 

5/27/2023 8:27 am  #5618


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

[OOC: patiently waiting, I understand the interruptions REAL LIFE(TM) can cause]

 

5/27/2023 8:47 am  #5619


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[1d6]=3
Things are looking bad...Votin will swing at the nearest foe then position himself for the best defense...[move behind a pew, etc...while trying to help Tilliak and Malak]

[1d20+2]=11+2=13

[1d10+2]=6+2=8


 

Votin smashes his lone foe to bits as the 2 soaked, starved, rabid wolves advance through the broken doorway.
[Votin +16 +10%XP for shattering skeleton #2 = +18XP.]


 


 
     Thread Starter
 

5/27/2023 8:49 am  #5620


Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

SullyB74 wrote:

Tillak swings again! 1d20: 14!

Tillak's weapon connects with bone! [Roll damage!]


 
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera





“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2022 North Wind Adventures, LLC.