!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2023 11:21 am  #5581

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Let's get this fire big!

3/02/2023 4:54 pm  #5582

Iron Ranger wrote:

SullyB74 wrote:

Tillak assissts Votin.

Tillak finds more books for the fire in the pews but as he moves through collecting them a skinless arm grabs his leg!

3/02/2023 7:05 pm  #5583

"Aye, I'll watch for people who might [Work's been crazy this week. Sorry.]

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

3/03/2023 8:33 am  #5584

"Careful brother something's got your leg!"

3/04/2023 6:46 pm  #5585

Tillak lashes out at whatever has a hold of his leg!

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

3/08/2023 9:07 am  #5586

Tillak tries to spin away between the pews but the skeletal hand's grip  is firm. Tillak steps back dragging the skeleton out from under the burned pew. It flails chaotically, it's other hand now free and holding a sharp knife!

[Everybody roll for initiaitive]

3/08/2023 9:08 am  #5587

[and sorry for the game delay, i'm suddenly not getting notifications when you post for some reason.]

3/08/2023 3:35 pm  #5588

[May I roll to.strike?]

3/08/2023 7:36 pm  #5589

3/09/2023 9:16 pm  #5590

If there is a burning log/stick I will use it to swing on any creature attacking my companions.

3/09/2023 11:36 pm  #5591

SullyB74 wrote:

[May I roll to.strike?]

Need INTENTIONS and INITIATIVE first.

3/09/2023 11:37 pm  #5592

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[1d6]=2

What is Votin's INTENTION for this round?

3/09/2023 11:38 pm  #5593

achiriaco wrote:

If there is a burning log/stick I will use it to swing on any creature attacking my companions.

There is-  INTENTION noted, roll d6 INITIATIVE.

3/10/2023 8:30 am  #5594

Iron Ranger wrote:

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[1d6]=2

Will try to come around to other side and protect Tilliak and maybe free him from the grip, look for other enemies.

3/10/2023 8:37 am  #5595

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

[1d6]=2

Will try to come around to other side and protect Tilliak and maybe free him from the grip, look for other enemies.

Votin takes the far side of the pews to get to Tillak, but as he rounds the first he sees several more skeletons scurrying out from under the pews!

3/10/2023 9:30 pm  #5596

"Votin takes the far side of the pews to get to Tillak, but as he rounds the first he sees several more skeletons scurrying out from under the pews!"

"Ware' brothers more here!"

Votin takes a swing at the closest mindful of the party's position.

[1d20+2]=19+2=21

[1d10+2]=3+2=5

3/14/2023 8:23 pm  #5597

3/15/2023 9:30 am  #5598

[Don't see Tillak's Initiative roll, so he can just go last.]

Half a dozen skeletons scurry out from under the pews with rusty knives glinting off the firelight!
The one at Tillak's feet stabs at his leg. 12! but Tillak, flinging his foot, is able to avoid the nasty blade!

Two skeletons emerge in front of Votin, he notices right away as they stand they are only waist high - but make up for height with speed, as they throw themselves at the barbarian! 16! and 20 critical! Knives find flesh! 
[Votin -2 HP & -2x3= -6HP = -8HP total!!!] 

the last three skeletons remain at teh far side of the room, near the broken double doors.

Then Votin ignores the deep gashes and Votin takes a swing at the closest mindful of the party's position.

[1d20+2]=19+2=21

[1d10+2]=3+2=5

His blow crushing the first of the half skeletons!

Malak picks through the small fire of books looking for a log to use against the skeletons, but there are none, only the books that have been tossed in.

[Malak recognizes this fast enough to think better of the action and devise a new plan before the round is complete - especially since we await Votin's potential attack rolls on the skeleton at his feet!]

3/16/2023 1:47 pm  #5599

Iron Ranger wrote:

SullyB74 wrote:

[May I roll to.strike?]

Need INTENTIONS and INITIATIVE first.

Intention: Tillak strikes atvthe thing holding his leg. 🦵
Initiative: 5!

3/17/2023 9:33 am  #5600

[OOC: Votin 4/12 hp ?, another action or round not finished?]

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.