!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2019 1:11 pm  #101

Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

mordegast wrote:

We definitely have to coordinate our games next year so we have the chance to sit at each others' tables. Or book Jeff for an after-hours game. Great to see a bunch of you!

-Tim

I'm glad I finally got to play in one of your games. Now that I've experienced your DCC games, I want to experience one of your AS&SH games! 

3/15/2019 1:13 pm  #102

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ar'Pharazon, your game was great! I hope you enjoyed the full on-brand experience of the NYCrew. Good to finally meet in person, and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks brother. You guys were a blast to have in the game!

3/15/2019 1:32 pm  #103

The event list thread that we sticky in this forum each year should help too.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

3/15/2019 6:35 pm  #104

Echoing other sentiments, great con, great fun this year. Really enjoyed running my S. Kane hack. I had a mixed bag of players throughout my four sessions. Some were familiar with the game, a lot of them were not but had a good time. I think that's a good thing, more exposure means more sales for Jeff by those who get swept up in the fun.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.