!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2014 8:37 pm  #1

Ghul's Con Schedule

Just got back from TotalCon 2014, and I had a lot of fun running Ben Ball's Beneath the Comet (an AS&SH adventure to be published in the near future), and also my own Mystery at Port Greely, which is slated to appear in Gygax Magazine #4. I also had the priviledge of being a panelist at a panel on Game Desgin, while AS&SH editor Dave (DMPrata) Prata was a panelist at a panel on Game Editing.

This month Dave and I will be at Gary Con VI. I'll be running AS&SH games, as will Morgan Hazel and Rich Franks.

In June, I'll be at North Texas RPG Con.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/02/2014 9:42 pm  #2

Re: Ghul's Con Schedule

Cool. Should be a great convention year. Really looking forward to a few AS&SH games at Gary Con. Here's my full schedule:

Thurs 10-2: mabon's AS&SH (Kolivun's Folly)
Thurs evening: pick up game

Fri 10-2: Welleran's AD&D (Vladikavkaz megadungeon)
Fri 4-8: ligedog's AD&D (Fountains of the Deep)
Fri 8-1+: Ghul's AS&SH (Beneath the Comet)

Sat 10-2: francisca's AS&SH (Trouble in Vikland)
Sat 6-12: grodog's AD&D (Bottle City)

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

3/02/2014 9:47 pm  #3

Chainsaw wrote:

Cool. Should be a great convention year. Really looking forward to a few AS&SH games at Gary Con. Here's my full schedule:

Fri 10-2: Welleran's AD&D (Vladikavkaz megadungeon)
Fri 4-8: ligedog's AD&D (Fountains of the Deep)
Fri 8-1+: Ghul's AS&SH (Beneath the Comet)

Sat 10-2: francisca's AS&SH (Trouble in Vikland)
Sat 6-12: grodog's AD&D (Bottle City)

Wow, what a fantastic schedule!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/03/2014 8:19 pm  #4

Chainsaw wrote:

I think I still have one open seat in my Thursday Palace of Queen Ehlissa AD&D game from 4:00–8:00, if you're interested.

3/05/2014 8:58 pm  #5

Thanks for pointing that out, Dave, but I have to pass this year. I want to keep that happy hour time slot open for relaxing a bit and possibly heading into town before potentially gaming with Falconer later in the evening. There aren't enough hours in the day at Gary Con, I guess, heheh. Your game is definitely on my must play list though, so I'm hoping next year there's good overlap.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.