LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out our new HYPERBOREA 3E Kickstarter!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2017 9:18 am  #1

Savage Bonewoman:

Found his picture and really enjoyed it; but it blurred; maybe from a novel, photocopied, etc.

I do not have any idea who sketched picture (if anyone know, please tell), I somehow got the notion to fix it yesterday and greyscaled and brightened blur picture so it turned in a very faint outline, about 40% of it's original shade using a my Photostudio 5.5 program.

Blurred Picture:

Them printed it, later I started sketching over photocopy; but I did not use original as copy. Reason is had laptop on beside with picture on it and never thought to use it!

Still, I developed what I thought I saw....!

So, it turned into a bit of a bonewoman, well that is my thought, a witch-doctor type, or savage. Still it not bad!

Had to fix some problems back on computer, then darken it for end result!

Savage Bonewoman:

10/04/2017 1:25 am  #2

Re: Savage Bonewoman:

Looks like it's a piece by Esteban Maroto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esteban_Maroto

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

10/04/2017 6:49 pm  #3

Re: Savage Bonewoman:

Yeah, cheers Foxroe, did a search and found his picture on Bing Images.

Thanks again; good to know who did such a fine picture!

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.