!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2017 10:43 pm  #81

Re: Gamehole V (2017)

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

MrManowar wrote:

Fantastic time at Gamehole for me!  It was tremendous fun to play in Chainsaw and Ghul's games this year!  Also a blast to meet francisca and game with him!  Fun to share beers with you all as well.  I still can't stop laughing about a spell my cleric cast in Ghul's game and loved exploring the environs of Chainsaw's game.  You all are great people and I can't wait to start my AS&SOH game for my home crew in most likely early 2018.  Hope to see you fine folk again at the upcoming Gary Con!

It was great gaming with you again Cory. You were rocking it as a priest in Jeff's game. You and your buddy Chad sure know how to play casters!
Looking forward to gaming with you again at Gary Con!

Great gaming with you too Michael!  Looking forward to seeing you at Gary Con and maybe we game together again!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.