!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2014 10:36 am  #1

Night Gallery

It has been years since I watched an episode so I am eager to rewatch them. They haven't been pirated to youtube yet so I will have to grab the DvDs (the DvD release is probably why they are keeping an eye on the youtube pirates).

I don't have very fond memories of these but reading about them now makes me want to give them another chance. They did two Lovecraft episodes, 'Pickman's Model' and 'Cold Air', they did CAS' Return of the Sorcerer" and also works by several other notable authors (that I failed to note). 

Since I have a good deal of inspiration on the Twilight Zone (something for another thread) I'm hoping that a weird tales style show should do the same or better.

3/16/2014 6:45 pm  #2

Re: Night Gallery

I just finished rewatching the entire run of The Twilight Zone and literally every episode gave me an idea for an adventure.  The same thing happened when I rewatched Lost and (believe it or not) Mythbusters.

Night Gallery sounds like an excellent one too.

Last edited by Blackadder23 (3/16/2014 6:45 pm)

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.