!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2014 7:30 pm  #1

Final 12 S&N AS&SH boxed sets now for sale!

Fellows,

For a long time I have sat on the final 12 signed and numbered copies of the AS&SH game. In 2011 I ran a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to print the boxes and pay for other sundry production costs. The Kickstarter was arranged for 200 signed and numbered copies of the game, of which 188 were sold. When the game finally went to print (July - September, 2012) I shipped the sold signed and numbered editions and held onto the final 12 boxes. I've decided to part with these copies now, for $85 each, first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing one of these 12 copies, please visit the North Wind Adventures Online Store.

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/12/2014 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Final 12 S&N AS&SH boxed sets now for sale!

SOLD OUT!

11/12/2014 7:56 pm  #3

Ghul wrote:

SOLD OUT!

In your face, Space Coyotes!

Now just sit back and watch that thing appreciate. Hello, Easy Street!

11/12/2014 8:17 pm  #4

What?! Didn't even get a chance to think about it... Maybe at GC7 Jeff can 201/200 the one I bought from Noble Knight before I even knew there was such a thing as 200/200 signed editions... ;)

11/12/2014 10:06 pm  #5

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

SOLD OUT!

In your face, Space Coyotes!

Now just sit back and watch that thing appreciate. Hello, Easy Street!

Ha! You'll be rolling in it! Excelsior! ;)

11/12/2014 10:07 pm  #6

Iron Ranger wrote:

What?! Didn't even get a chance to think about it... Maybe at GC7 Jeff can 201/200 the one I bought from Noble Knight before I even knew there was such a thing as 200/200 signed editions... ;)

It would be my pleasure to sign and personalize your set however you like, IR!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.