!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2023 3:11 pm  #1

Jeff T. live w/The Dungeon Delver, tonight at 8pm!

Tonight, at 8pm EST / 7pm CST, I will be live with Bill Silvey, aka "The Dungeon Delver." Bill and I go back many years -- late 2005 or early 2006 -- when we were both developers for Gary Gygax's Yggsburgh project, a large town located in the vicinity of Castle Zagyg (i.e., Castle Greyhawk with the serial numbers filed off).

I'm sure Bill and I will have a lot to chat about regarding Gary Gygax, D&D, Greyhawk, Hyperborea, and maybe some Gary Con chat (we were both there a few weeks ago). It should be a lot of fun, and I'd love to see you there! And if you enjoy his show, please consider subscribing.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/07/2023 9:32 am  #2

Re: Jeff T. live w/The Dungeon Delver, tonight at 8pm!

Awesome show Jeff. Nice to hear that the 3 module pack is heading to Kickstarter!

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

4/07/2023 9:51 am  #3

BlackKnight wrote:

Awesome show Jeff. Nice to hear that the 3 module pack is heading to Kickstarter!

Cool. Any other highlights to share?

4/07/2023 10:07 am  #4

Jeff also gave some updates on the canvas map.  He isn't sure if it will be on Kickstarter or through pre-orders on his site.  He also talked about his continued work on Khromarium.  It was a good interview.

I am pretty new to Hyperborea, having only been playing for a few months, but I love the game and I am finding that I really like Jeff.  He seems level headed and dedicated to his game's vision.  He isn't chasing the latest trends or trying to please everybody at the same time, which is so common these days when fans have direct access to developers/authors.

a.k.a. Tunnel Rat (Discord)

4/07/2023 12:31 pm  #5

Malakye22 wrote:

Jeff also gave some updates on the canvas map.  He isn't sure if it will be on Kickstarter or through pre-orders on his site.  He also talked about his continued work on Khromarium.  It was a good interview.

I am pretty new to Hyperborea, having only been playing for a few months, but I love the game and I am finding that I really like Jeff.  He seems level headed and dedicated to his game's vision.  He isn't chasing the latest trends or trying to please everybody at the same time, which is so common these days when fans have direct access to developers/authors.

Thank you for tuning in. I appreciate your support for the game and your kind words. I never take that for granted. Cheers!

4/07/2023 12:31 pm  #6

BlackKnight wrote:

Many thanks, brother!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.