!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2023 7:23 pm  #1

Roll20 Kingmaker Game

Hello,

I've been wanting to get back to an online game after a while off. I have ready to go a Hyperborean conversion of the first installment Pathfinders Kingmaker Adventure Path, Stolen Lands. It is mostly a hex-crawl adventure where the PCs are responsible for "taming" an area of land for another Kingdom. I am going to set it in the Black Forest area and assume Khromarium's influence extends that far. 

Game times are will be about 8-8:15 to ~10:30 EST. I haven't decided on a night yet, but probably Thursdays. If there is anyone here interested and able, please let me know.

It is immortality of a sort.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.