!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2023 1:13 pm  #1

GaryCon 2023

Anyone? Bueller?

NYCrew will be there! I'm an idiot and didn't get my games on the sched. before the deadline, but they opened it back up! Running my Hybrid Bone-Effigy Crucible of the Urgent Chimera game Thu. and Sun., hopefully. In true pulp fashion, the title was too long to add "Hyperborea:" to it. Can I get paid by the word?

Looking forward to seeing you there! Well, some of you. JEFF.

Mabon? Are you not coming?

2/01/2023 10:27 pm  #2

Re: GaryCon 2023

It'll be great to have you guys back!  I'm going to try for your Sunday game - I should have slept off Saturday night by the start time!

2/02/2023 3:40 pm  #3

lige wrote:

It'll be great to have you guys back!  I'm going to try for your Sunday game - I should have slept off Saturday night by the start time!

And they are scheduled! Thanks for not letting me screw this up, GaryCon staff!

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-xv/schedule/1698#long-description
https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-xv/schedule/1697#long-description

Last edited by Handy Haversack (2/02/2023 3:41 pm)

2/03/2023 10:24 am  #4

Added your events to my planner Handy, looks to be pretty cool ... though, I notice you and Del Teigler have competing ASSH events at noon on Thursday .... Hmmmmm ... Decisions, decisions ...   So many good ASSH games/events this year ... Jeff's 'The Auroral Odyssey' sounds so awesome, but his games go fast.

Last edited by measuredrums (2/03/2023 10:24 am)

2/03/2023 4:49 pm  #5

Handy Haversack wrote:

Anyone? Bueller?

NYCrew will be there! I'm an idiot and didn't get my games on the sched. before the deadline, but they opened it back up! Running my Hybrid Bone-Effigy Crucible of the Urgent Chimera game Thu. and Sun., hopefully. In true pulp fashion, the title was too long to add "Hyperborea:" to it. Can I get paid by the word?

Excellent! I always look forward to seeing all my friends at Gary Con! Except for the Yankees fans. Those people are savages.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

2/06/2023 2:00 pm  #6

I will be at GaryCon once again this year.

2/06/2023 2:33 pm  #7

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Anyone? Bueller?

Excellent! I always look forward to seeing all my friends at Gary Con! Except for the Yankees fans. Those people are savages.

Oh, we got plans for you this year, pally. The boyz n'me been talkin', y'see ...

3/16/2023 3:06 pm  #8

I’ll be there. Running two episodes of Lost Cairns of the savages on Thursday and Friday then two episodes of Hexaborea on Sat snd Sun… looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

Last edited by mavfire (3/16/2023 3:07 pm)

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

3/21/2023 3:08 am  #9

Totally pumped for Gary Con! 

Can’t wait to hang and roll with the old crew again! 

Loking forward to your game, Del! 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.