!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2023 9:04 pm  #1

Game on Mythweavers

Hey there. I put up a pbp on Mythweavers but figured I’d advertise it here as well. I put it over there because I’m more familiar with it, maybe expose Hyperborea to a wider audience, and I was planning on starting with The Black Moss-Hag of Lug from the 2nd Ed rule book and figured most around here would be familiar with it already. They mostly do DnD and Pathfinder over there with a little bit of other random games so I don’t know how much traction I’m going to get. If I could get three or four players on here however I could run it here. 

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=543845

Last edited by eakratz (1/27/2023 9:19 pm)

It is immortality of a sort.

2/10/2023 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Game on Mythweavers

The official application thread is closed, but there is room for one or two more players. We have a pretty good group going so far.

2/17/2023 8:00 pm  #3

On their way to see the Black Moss-hag, I rolled for a random encounter. They got 5 giant frogs. I made sure to point out in the post that the hag-shack was closer to them than the frogs. I hope they choose wisely.

imalso made sure to have one of them eat a heron whole to indicate the danger.

Last edited by eakratz (2/17/2023 8:28 pm)

2/22/2023 10:36 pm  #4

I just submitted an application at the myth-weavers site.  I had to choose a different username there, so Vedast = Aelric here.  I've never used MW previously, so am somewhat unsure of the mechanics.  I have the 3E Hyperborea books, though, and am quite familiar with AD&D 1/2E.

2/22/2023 11:00 pm  #5

It takes a little getting used to. What I, and I think most people do, is “quote” another users post to get the formatting down. Dice can be rolled by doing a [roll=Attack]1d20+2z 1d6+2z[/roll]. There is an “Applications” thread group. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.