!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2022 9:33 pm  #1

Black Moss Hag of Lug?

Is this adventure available outside of the 2e book? I see it being recommended, but can't find it. I've only got 3e.

9/08/2022 8:18 am  #2

Re: Black Moss Hag of Lug?

I don't believe it is. It was only included in the back of the Second Edition as an appendix/sample adventure.

Maybe Jeff can put it together as a PDF out of DriveThruRPG for the people getting the 3rd edition.

Last edited by BlackKnight (9/08/2022 8:36 am)

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

9/08/2022 12:44 pm  #3

Personally, I think Jeff should bundle Charnel Crypt, Taken from Dunwich, and Black Moss-Hag into a single large-format module updated to 3e and with new art (maybe titled Tales of Hyperborea or something like that). I'd buy it.

Last edited by Blackadder23 (9/08/2022 12:44 pm)

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

9/08/2022 7:49 pm  #4

Thanks, everyone!
Yep, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

9/14/2022 9:46 pm  #5

Slight tweak and toss Chasm of the Faceless King in there too! 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.