!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2022 7:28 pm  #1

Spells that have changed

In last week's gaming session the cryomancer noted a change in the Magic Ice Dart spell.

Doubling checked with Ghul that indeed it is a change in the spell.

I suppose I could have messaged Ghul to get a modified list. I guess this is more of a "DM be aware".

Wait...I just realized that for my pc_gen app I do need to figure out what spells might have changed. Spell book stuff, too.

What? Me worry?

2/08/2022 1:01 pm  #2

Re: Spells that have changed

Your work isn't in vain. I'm still using the app extensively. I know there are spell description changes. I've noticed a few changes to the class spell lists mostly kust new spells that've appeared elsewhere like summon frog swarm. I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

2/08/2022 3:12 pm  #3

Ha, just part of updating things.

Like I need to grab the new pdf character sheet(s) and make them an output choice.

What? Me worry?

2/09/2022 6:47 am  #4

gizmomathboy wrote:

Like I need to grab the new pdf character sheet(s) and make them an output choice.

That would be most appreciated!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.