!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2021 10:17 pm  #1

3E Character Sheet & Referee Screen

Is there a new character sheet and referee screen in the works?

Although I’d imagine not much would really need to be changed for the character sheet, I’d like to make a suggestion. If a new official sheet is created, I’d like to see the sorcery-related information (Turning, Casting Ability, Spells Per Day, Spells Known, & Spells Memorized) included on a single sheet rather than spread across two sheets.

I’m still absorbing the information and changes in the Player’s Manual, but eventually I will be creating one myself that does such.

An updated ref screen would be pretty cool too!

Nice to see Xathoqqa’s Woe worked into the official rules. I have heard many say they aren’t all that keen on critical misses, but I think it is handled very well and makes sense to balance out the extreme of being able to deal massive damage on a critical hit. I’ve never been fond of critical hit rules that did not have that balance on the opposite end, myself.

Overall, I am super stoked about getting a game together now.

12/21/2021 12:49 am  #2

Re: 3E Character Sheet & Referee Screen

We're supposed to get a new character sheet as the 100K stretch goal.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

12/21/2021 5:16 am  #3

I totally missed that in the stretch goals, lol. Perfect!

7/11/2022 12:22 am  #4

I've just started playing 3E using Roll20 which I believe uses the 2E character sheet. Is there anything on it that's changed in 3E? 

7/11/2022 8:58 am  #5

Bellhopper wrote:

I've just started playing 3E using Roll20 which I believe uses the 2E character sheet. Is there anything on it that's changed in 3E? 

I can't think of anything offhand. It should be fine.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

7/11/2022 12:44 pm  #6

Nothing on the 2e character sheet contradicts the 3e rules. Welcome to the forum!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.