!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2014 7:20 am  #1

AS&SH T-Shirts?

Jeff, I saw your G+ posting from TotalCon and am intrigued by the t-shirts, but don't see anything on the North Wind Adventures site about them...are they mythical? Scrutable only through some sublime summoning? Inquiring intellects wonder...

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

3/03/2014 7:32 am  #2

Re: AS&SH T-Shirts?

I have a limited quantity of shirts, ranging from L to 3XL. I usually sell them at conventions. If you're interested it would be $20 + about $3 shipping in the USA. Just PM me if you'd like to do it, and I'll give you my Paypal info. Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/04/2014 4:51 pm  #3

Hey Jeff,
Please us know if you get a restock on other sizes, I'd need a medium... and if they are really soft I'd probably get a small for my finance (not because she plays, just because it would awesome to put her in Hyperborea-wear)

ravengodgames.blogspot.com ~ cartography, writing, game design
Author, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

3/04/2014 5:00 pm  #4

joseph wrote:

Hey Jeff,
Please us know if you get a restock on other sizes, I'd need a medium... and if they are really soft I'd probably get a small for my finance (not because she plays, just because it would awesome to put her in Hyperborea-wear)

Sorry, Joseph, but I don't plan to make any more of that particular shirt. I do, however, have a few more women's cut shirts; I'll PM you the sizes I have, maybe tomorrow. These are stretchy shirts with a V-neck.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.