!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2020 9:08 pm  #1

Major Thanks!

I just want to give a super loud shout out and huge thank you to my Scorched Sanctuary players!
Coming up fast on 2 years in this sandbox on this forum's play-by-post community and still going strong. These folks are on here Daily for this game and I just can't say how much I appreciate it! It's been a blast so far guys and I promise: The treasure is just right up around the corner....

5/19/2020 5:50 am  #2

Re: Major Thanks!

Iron Ranger wrote:

I just want to give a super loud shout out and huge thank you to my Scorched Sanctuary players!
Coming up fast on 2 years in this sandbox on this forum's play-by-post community and still going strong. These folks are on here Daily for this game and I just can't say how much I appreciate it! It's been a blast so far guys and I promise: The treasure is just right up around the corner....

It's been a great campaign! I can't say that I've read EVERY post, but I do check in from time to time to see where you guys are, and who's still breathing! ;)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/19/2020 6:51 am  #3

Two years, wow! Congrats to all of you.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/20/2020 4:40 am  #4

The toothless farmer leans on pitchfork and signs, ''perhaps there is still heroes in the world, even though my purse with 2 copper pieces disappeared. But these things are the will of Xathoqqua," he mutters.

He too strolls off groaning about his aching spine and looks for more grubs....

Yeah, nice one, I also give a quick read, now and them, but the good thing is it is still functioning and has active players....

Good stuff...

5/20/2020 9:07 am  #5

HAHAHA! This toothless farmer is killlling me!
Thanks for memories Caveman!!!

5/21/2020 5:31 am  #6

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.