!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2019 1:51 pm  #1

Tegel Manor Reborn--Of Interest to AS&SH Players

Hey Everyone--
As I mentioned in another post, Frog Gog Games' update of Tegel Manor is now out in pdf and will soon be out in hard copy.  There are both 5e and S&W versions.  Of particular interest to the folks around here is that the update includes a much expanded Temple of Tsathoqqua [sort of] with accompanying adventure in the area around the manor.  This could be seamlessly dropped into your AS&SH campaigns, but I don't want to give too many spoilers.  Trust me, it's pretty damn cool and high level (8-10 in the S&W version). 

As for the rest, I think I'm going to re-purpose the manor itself as the new residence of the Blood Countess, Lady Bathorii, one of the arch-villains of our ongoing campaign. 

They've basically updated the whole manor and done it in color, also adding some dungeon levels for those who may have earlier editions.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

10/07/2019 6:08 pm  #2

Re: Tegel Manor Reborn--Of Interest to AS&SH Players

I ordered it, too. Can't wait to receive the hard copy!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.