Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2019 1:35 pm  #1

TotalCon 2020 (Feb 20-23, Marlborough MA)

Hi All,

Just wanted to get the discussions started on this year's upcoming TotalCon. TotalCon's ASSH Event Count has been increasing each year, Last year there were 11 events, this year there should be more, as Hyperborea is really starting to catch on in this region!

I've submitted a bunch of events this year, so likely will not have much of a chance to play. But in any case, I can't wait to hang out with you all...

My Events are a single Module "Problems in Freydisborg" broken into four, 4 hour sessions.
* Part 1: Thursday Night 7-11 pm
* Part 2: Friday Night 7-11 PM
* Part 3: Saturday 12-4 pm
* Part 4: Saturday Night 7-11 pm

I hope some of you can attend, and attendance to all 4 modules are not required, each section will be stand alone, but will be part of a larger module I'm designing.

Looking forward to it already!

For Con information, go to: https://www.totalcon.com

Signups are being done via Tabletop events: https://tabletop.events/conventions/totalcon-34

Bob,

Last edited by BlackKnight (10/04/2019 1:58 pm)

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Been playing Tabletop games for 40+ years...

10/04/2019 7:21 pm  #2

Re: TotalCon 2020 (Feb 20-23, Marlborough MA)

I’ll be running Chainsaw’s The Lost Treasure of Atlantis all day Thursday and Friday (pending event approval). It’ll be tag-team style, so new players can come and go every four hours. Maybe some brave soul will attempt to complete the whole thing by committing to the full 24 hours.

10/07/2019 7:52 pm  #3

Just received Notice, All 4 of my events are approved...!!

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Been playing Tabletop games for 40+ years...

10/07/2019 10:09 pm  #4

BlackKnight wrote:

Congrats Man! Have fun!
Still hoping for some West Coast Hyperborea love out here one day!!!

3d6 straight.

10/08/2019 8:00 am  #5

DMPrata wrote:

I’ll be running Chainsaw’s The Lost Treasure of Atlantis all day Thursday and Friday (pending event approval). It’ll be tag-team style, so new players can come and go every four hours. Maybe some brave soul will attempt to complete the whole thing by committing to the full 24 hours.

Honored and flattered, DMPrata! May Chalak take all of their souls!

BlackKnight wrote:

Nice! You rock.

Iron Ranger wrote:

You know what they say, Iron Ranger, be the change you want to see. Start an old school minicon (like 50 people, in the tradition of the old SoCalMiniCon that Cyclopeatron ran in 2010-2012) and run a few AS&SH games as the nucleus. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/08/2019 8:15 am  #6

Chainsaw wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

You know what they say, Iron Ranger, be the change you want to see. Start an old school minicon (like 50 people, in the tradition of the old SoCalMiniCon that Cyclopeatron ran in 2010-2012) and run a few AS&SH games as the nucleus.

Already on it!   Can you say AstonishingAngeloCon 2020  ?!?!?! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

3d6 straight.

10/08/2019 8:16 am  #7

Iron Ranger wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

Already on it!   Can you say AstonishingAngeloCon 2020  ?!?!?! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

Sweet! Keep us posted, you never know who might make it. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Yesterday 1:01 pm  #8

Hoping to see more event submissions for Total Con 2020! Please post here if you are submitting an event or two! 

Also, please list your event in the following format: HYPERBOREA: (your title here)

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.