LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out HYPERBOREA 3E now available for pre-order!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2019 8:57 pm  #1

Masthead

Anybody else having Masthead issue?

9/10/2019 4:04 am  #2

Re: Masthead

Yes, the nice Mullen art is absent.

"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'
'We are not so cruel,' said Ildefonse."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

9/10/2019 4:11 am  #3

And my Frazetta pic is absent from my avatar (as is mabon5127's).

"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'

9/10/2019 10:40 am  #4

Looks like the forum has changed their picture hosting service, so we must adjust accordingly. Tinypic is gone. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

9/10/2019 4:08 pm  #5

We need a snake eyes avatar for such indignities...

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.