!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2019 4:38 pm  #1

Gamestorm

I'm planning on submitting a couple of games for Gamestorm here in Portland, OR at the end of March.  Anyone else planning on going?  It'll be my first time attending this one.

1/21/2019 5:18 pm  #2

Re: Gamestorm

Sounds great! I hope it goes well

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/11/2019 3:44 pm  #3

Looks like the time if finally set!  I will be running my adventure The Devil Made us Do it the First Time at Gamestorm 7-11 PM on Friday March 29th.  

4/02/2019 7:50 pm  #4

I ran my game at Gamestorm.  Seemed like everyone had a good time.  I had a small but enthusiastic table - one player was familiar with the game (and was eagerly awaiting her kickstarter) and the other was new to the game.  Each initially chose a warlock and explored the streets of Port Joy with pretty good success. It was interesting how much faster a smaller party can make decisions it really picks up the pace of the game!   

4/03/2019 5:30 pm  #5

Sounds great! Oregon representin'!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.