!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2019 4:43 pm  #1

NTRPG Con XI (2019)

Wednesday June 5, 2019 @ 1900 until Sunday June 9, 2019 @ 1800
Westin DFW Airport Hotel
4545 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving , Texas 75063

Anybody running any Hyperborea games in Texas this summer??

Last edited by Iron Ranger (1/16/2019 5:02 pm)

1/17/2019 8:22 am  #2

Re: NTRPG Con XI (2019)

I've reserved a room and intend to go unless work fucks me again. Assuming I make it, I'll run an off-grid game or two. One option might be an open-ended sandbox set in Xambaala, where I'm running an online game now already. I'd probably have half-a-dozen rumor handouts to pique interest and create mini-goals, sort of like I did with Atlantis (aka Crystal Point). I could also bring my Atlantis stuff too. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/17/2019 8:24 am  #3

That work of yours sounds like that work of mine, see you there!

1/17/2019 10:31 am  #4

Chainsaw wrote:

...sort of like I did with Atlantis (aka Crystal Point). I could also bring my Atlantis stuff too.

What is your "Atlantis stuff"? Always curious how others interpret the old legends, if you want to share.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

1/18/2019 5:47 pm  #5

Chainsaw wrote:

I've reserved a room and intend to go unless work fucks me again. Assuming I make it, I'll run an off-grid game or two. One option might be an open-ended sandbox set in Xambaala, where I'm running an online game now already. I'd probably have half-a-dozen rumor handouts to pique interest and create mini-goals, sort of like I did with Atlantis (aka Crystal Point). I could also bring my Atlantis stuff too.

Count Iron Ranger and I for the off-grid games.

1/18/2019 9:08 pm  #6

Chainsaw wrote:

Sounds good, but I don't wanna die without stepping foot into Foolsgrave!

1/19/2019 2:08 pm  #7

rhialto wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

...sort of like I did with Atlantis (aka Crystal Point). I could also bring my Atlantis stuff too.

What is your "Atlantis stuff"? Always curious how others interpret the old legends, if you want to share.

Er, what I ran at the cons as The Strange Tale of of Crystal Point and then formally titled The Lost Treasure of Atlantis.

achiriaco wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

You got it, man. Is the schedule out yet?

Iron Ranger wrote:

Sounds good, but I don't wanna die without stepping foot into Foolsgrave!

Very flattering, my friend. 

1/20/2019 3:15 am  #8

achiriaco wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

You got it, man. Is the schedule out yet?

Schedule is out.

Last edited by achiriaco (1/20/2019 3:17 am)

1/20/2019 12:14 pm  #9

achiriaco wrote:

Schedule is out.

Looks like the game grid's fairly incomplete at this point because I'm not seeing a bunch of the regulars - grodog, tacojohn, Steve, austinjimm, Welleran, Mythmere, K&KA social, etc. I will ask over at K&KA what people have submitted that may not have posted yet.

2/01/2019 8:22 pm  #10

Decided to run some games. I'll submit them in a few days and let you guys know as soon as I see them post.

Fri 7-12 - The Brazen Bull (in Xambaala)

Sat 12-5 - The Lost Treasure of Atlantis (fka The Strange Tale of Crystal Point)

Sat 7-12 - The Brazen Bull (in Xambaala)

2/01/2019 8:25 pm  #11

Chainsaw wrote:

Decided to run some games. I'll submit them in a few days and let you guys know as soon as I see them post.

Sat 12-5 - The Lost Treasure of Atlantis (fka The Strange Tale of Crystal Point)

Great! Looking forward to it.

2/02/2019 12:12 pm  #12

Chainsaw wrote:

Per my schedule, I am looking to get into your Saturday Day game.

2/02/2019 12:17 pm  #13

Thanks guys, I'm honored. 

2/02/2019 2:35 pm  #14

Chainsaw wrote:

Thanks guys, I'm honored.

We wouldn't miss it - eyes peeled for tickets!

2/02/2019 2:48 pm  #15

Decided to change up the times a little bit, so went back and fixed all the posts to eliminate any confusion.

2/04/2019 9:54 pm  #16

Submitted my games, no idea when they will be approved or become available for prepurchase.

2/04/2019 10:11 pm  #17

On it!

2/14/2019 1:13 am  #18

Snagged a seat in one Chainsaw's games!
Get 'em while they're hot kids!

2/14/2019 7:29 am  #19

Iron Ranger wrote:

Thanks man, I'm flattered. Should be good!

2/22/2019 5:47 pm  #20

Chainsaw wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

Thanks man, I'm flattered. Should be good!

I'm in too!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.