!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 8:42 am  #21

Re: GADcon and BFGCon

Ah well, nothing is open for sign-up yet, that I could see.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

2/05/2019 8:44 am  #22

rhialto are you going to both cons? GADCon has signups now as its in early March.  BFGCon is later.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

2/06/2019 10:11 am  #23

mabon5127 wrote:

tomas wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

One game approved for two slots Friday 9-1pm and Saturday 8-12am.  Ptarmigan Nights: Riches Remembered!  

I have Rats in the Wall approved for Gadcon and will see if I can get a slot for BFGCon. I certainly want to play in your game!

Hey tomas, I saw your game posted for GADCon but it did not have a GM listed and so no one can sign up!  You may want to see what the issue is!  Thanks.

I did notice that and it has been resolved. Yesterday was the first day that people could sign up for games and I managed to get me and my son squared away.

I'm also running Rats at BFGCon on Saturday in the 2-6pm slot. As soon as game sign up opens I'll be trying to get into your game.

2/06/2019 10:28 am  #24

tomas wrote:

I did notice that and it has been resolved. Yesterday was the first day that people could sign up for games and I managed to get me and my son squared away.

I'm also running Rats at BFGCon on Saturday in the 2-6pm slot. As soon as game sign up opens I'll be trying to get into your game.

Hmmm, I still don't see the sign-up for anything, just the schedule. But we're registered, awaiting the notice to sign up...

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."

2/06/2019 12:47 pm  #25

rhialto wrote:

Hmmm, I still don't see the sign-up for anything, just the schedule. But we're registered, awaiting the notice to sign up...

For GadCon? Or are you looking at BFGCon?

2/06/2019 12:52 pm  #26

tomas wrote:

rhialto wrote:

For GadCon? Or are you looking at BFGCon?

Sorry, BFGCon: I belatedly see you both were referring to GADCon...

2/06/2019 2:08 pm  #27

Not a problem. Today is the start for BFGCon VIP ticket holders to sign up for games. The rest of us have to wait until the 13th.

Last edited by tomas (2/06/2019 2:08 pm)

2/06/2019 2:48 pm  #28

tomas wrote:

Not a problem. Today is the start for BFGCon VIP ticket holders to sign up for games. The rest of us have to wait until the 13th.

Ah, thanks for the tip: I'll be sure to sign up then, as I want to get in all the AS&SH games I can, a common desire of AS&SH Refs I assume. 

2/11/2019 8:33 am  #29

I want to use these re-purposed VCR cases as player organizers.  They would contain the character mini, a dry erase pen, a dry erase eraser, 3 memory beads (scenario specific bennies), the badge banner (Hyperborea Seeker), and a North Wind business card.  I may use them in the future for other things but this is a start.

While in my soul forever

2/11/2019 11:46 am  #30

mabon5127 wrote:

I want to use these re-purposed VCR cases as player organizers.  They would contain the character mini, a dry erase pen, a dry erase eraser, 3 memory beads (scenario specific bennies), the badge banner (Hyperborea Seeker), and a North Wind business card.  I may use them in the future for other things but this is a start.

Just in awe....

2/12/2019 5:24 am  #31

Those are very nice: you humble my half-baked Ref-prep skills...

2/12/2019 8:50 am  #32

rhialto wrote:

Those are very nice: you humble my half-baked Ref-prep skills...

Thanks guys!  I get these "half-baked" ideas that allow me to procrastinate on actual adventure prep!!

While in my soul forever

2/25/2019 7:23 pm  #33

So cool on the player cases!! Is there any way to see these two event full listing schedules online without actually signing up for the event?  Totalcon was a blast and want to get to some of these too!

2/25/2019 7:28 pm  #34

WebwayDrifter wrote:

So cool on the player cases!! Is there any way to see these two event full listing schedules online without actually signing up for the event?  Totalcon was a blast and want to get to some of these too!

Never mind found them!

3/16/2019 3:56 pm  #35

Looking forward to some ASSH  tonight at BFGCon!!

3/16/2019 5:24 pm  #36

Awesome! Have fun. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

3/16/2019 6:25 pm  #37

Absolutely awesome! 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/17/2019 6:10 am  #38

How did it go?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

3/17/2019 10:18 am  #39

Great crew here!  Fantastic players!  I was able to meet many folks from the forums in person! I'll let them ID themselves if they wish.

While in my soul forever

3/17/2019 10:29 am  #40

Another great game! Though few in number they were great players!

While in my soul forever

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.