!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2018 8:19 pm  #1

Shorter Character Record Sheets

Anyone have a good 2 page character record sheet they'd be willing to share?  Not crazy about the 4 page ones as they entail too much shuffling during play.  I could use my old 1st edition Armory stand-by's but I figured someone here might have something tailored for AS&SH. 

Thanks!

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

11/28/2018 9:21 pm  #2

Re: Shorter Character Record Sheets

Somebody here made a 2 pager w-a-a-a-y back. Can't remember who. It had a little castle drawing on it. Pretty bare bones though as I recall...

11/29/2018 8:18 am  #3

I have that one, and prefer it too: not sure how to attach it here, though.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

11/29/2018 10:01 am  #4

I made one way back when

http://hyperborea.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=539

I want to say there is at least 1 or 2 other versions by some other folks

What? Me worry?

11/29/2018 10:04 am  #5

What? Me worry?

11/29/2018 10:12 am  #6

What? Me worry?

11/29/2018 10:21 am  #7

Thanks, but so far the Armory still wins for keeping everything on 2 pages, including spells....

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

11/29/2018 10:25 am  #8

Spider of Leng wrote:

Thanks, but so far the Armory still wins for keeping everything on 2 pages, including spells....

Yep, there are plenty of way better character sheets than mine out there.

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.