!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 6:21 pm  #1

ASSH 2e: Most Anticipated RPG of 2017?---Vote!

ASSH 2e is a voting option in the ENWorld poll @ http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?514852-Most-Anticipated-RPG-of-2017-The-Official-Poll! to declare the "Most Anticipated" RPG of 2017.  Vote early, vote often, and vote from Russia!

1/09/2017 8:02 pm  #2

Re: ASSH 2e: Most Anticipated RPG of 2017?---Vote!

I voted from home and from work! Plus, my wife and her sister, my mom, my brother and his fiance and my sister and her husband all voted. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/10/2017 12:35 pm  #3

Voted for several games, including AS&SH 2nd Ed.  (Alternity is being resurrected?  Wow.)

1/10/2017 6:32 pm  #4

ThornPlutonius wrote:

Voted for several games, including AS&SH 2nd Ed.  (Alternity is being resurrected?  Wow.)

Alternity is not really being resurrected - http://www.sasquatchgamestudio.com/products/alternity/

From that link:
Is this a second edition? A reboot? A remake?
None of those things — the 2017 Alternity is its own game, through and through. We draw inspiration and a sense of heritage from the original Alternity, but this is wholly our creation… and yours, as soon as you start playing.

Also, I voted for AS&SH 2E

Last edited by Ironwolf (1/10/2017 6:33 pm)

1/11/2017 11:47 am  #5

Many thanks for the support, fellows! There are some BIG NAMES on that list, but who knows, maybe our little niche of a niche game can place in the top ten!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

1/11/2017 1:45 pm  #6

Ironwolf wrote:

ThornPlutonius wrote:

Alternity is not really being resurrected - http://www.sasquatchgamestudio.com/products/alternity/

From that link:
Is this a second edition? A reboot? A remake?
None of those things — the 2017 Alternity is its own game, through and through. We draw inspiration and a sense of heritage from the original Alternity, but this is wholly our creation… and yours, as soon as you start playing.

Also, I voted for AS&SH 2E

Resurrection rarely brings some[one|thing] back in its original state.  /chuckle/  I did not mean to imply it is coming back in the same form that it had under TSR/WotC.

1/12/2017 9:09 am  #7

AS&SH was the only one that excited me at all. Though for all we know, I've been dead for months.

1/12/2017 10:08 pm  #8

Handy Haversack wrote:

AS&SH was the only one that excited me at all. Though for all we know, I've been dead for months.

That only demonstrates your thirst for ASSH, Handy:  you came back from the grave to vote, and to vote again! :D

1/14/2017 10:32 am  #9

[url=http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?3781-And-Here-Are-The-Official-10-Most-Anticipated-RPGs-of-2017!#.WHoyO4E8JR4]AS&SH makes the top ten out of 47! Awesome![/url]

Plus, the results summary starts at ten and works its way down, so the AS&SH cover is the first thing anyone sees when they read the results. Great exposure! 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/14/2017 2:47 pm  #10

Handy Haversack wrote:

Don't let your ammonia pump break!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

1/14/2017 6:21 pm  #11

Thanks for the votes, my friends!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

1/14/2017 7:03 pm  #12

Congratulations!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.