!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2016 6:16 pm  #1

Tunguska

I happened upon the adventure "Tunguska" from Mjolnir #8, a Swedish gaming magazine. It reads to me like it could be dropped into Hyperborea with minimal effort. Check it out!

12/24/2016 7:17 am  #2

Re: Tunguska

I'll check it out!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

12/26/2016 5:29 pm  #3

Re: Tunguska

I say, that looks rather interesting - not come across this magazine before. Yes, I can see how the Tunguska scenario would fit right in with Hyperborea (something for those year-long deep winters...).

​The 'zine also mentions Blood & Bronze, which I need to check out on DriveThru.  It looks reminiscent of both Thulsa's Ancient Kingdoms of Mesopotamia and Eridu (a really splendid weird Mesopotamia goldmine here: https://isimud.wordpress.com/); B&B could be a great inspirational source for an ancient worlds vibe in AS&SH.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.