!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2016 3:35 pm  #1

OMG Makes It

Hi guys.  Late to the party, but here I am.

I'm an old gamer (since '81) and followed the usual route: AD&D 1E, Gamma World, Champions, various games and now a proud member of the OSR brigade.  I picked up the box set from Jeff a few years ago at North Texas RPG Con but have yet to play.  Didn't stop me from thinking about it, though.  Backed the 2E Kickstarter and am excited about it.  Also looking forward to my first AS&SH game at the next NTX Con.

Oh yeah, I'm also a 2E AD&D and OSR podcast host and have my own YouTube series about...wait for it...

RPGs.

Also, I did a YouTube review of AS&SH (it's in my sig below).  Looking to do more modules in the future (and 2E when it drops of course).

Glad to be here, and thanks for having me.

-SJ

Last edited by SmokestackJones (12/17/2016 3:43 pm)

12/18/2016 8:41 am  #2

Re: OMG Makes It

Welcome aboard, SSJones! The review was excellent. You did a fantastic job, I look forward to hearing what you think of some of the modules, too! 

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

12/18/2016 10:08 am  #3

Ghul wrote:

Welcome aboard, SSJones! The review was excellent. You did a fantastic job, I look forward to hearing what you think of some of the modules, too! 

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Glad you liked it Jeffrey.  Looking forward to seeing you in June.

-SJ

12/18/2016 3:15 pm  #4

Also, just read the Black Blade review you did.  Good stuff Jeffrey!

-SJ

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.