!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2016 12:03 pm  #201

Re: Brew

Really cool! Will you make beer from them?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/07/2016 2:49 pm  #202

I'm hoping to. It's been a year or 2 since I last made a batch.

What? Me worry?

9/11/2016 2:54 pm  #203

I know it's only Sept, but man, here in NC, temperature's moderating, humidity's dropping and the days are getting shorter. Puts me in the mood for some pumpkin beer! 

11/25/2016 4:00 pm  #204

Couple quick rounds after work.  :D

11/30/2016 12:59 am  #205

So for my first message to this forum, it must be about brews, just bought Founders: Lizard of Koz, Central Waters: Bourbon Barrel Stout and Dragon's Milk:Coconut Rum to sit on in my collection.  Rest assured metalheads, beer was consumed, and oh... I did get some limited Goose Island Bourbon Barrel and Barley Wine stuff too.  Must start saving the Gary Con stash now... Hello all!  I will be adding info about my upcoming  AS&SOH game when it starts in 2017 (it takes my group a while to switch products).  In the meantime I am just posting about awesome brews. 

Sorry that Ghul and Chainsaw missed me at Gamehole when I was handing out Backwoods Bastards... Next time Gentlemen, next time...

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

11/30/2016 1:25 am  #206

Did you get a chance to try the Lizard of Koz?  The Founders rep was really talking it up a couple months ago when they were releasing the Backwoods Bastard.

11/30/2016 6:34 pm  #207

MrManowar wrote:

So for my first message to this forum, it must be about brews, just bought Founders: Lizard of Koz, Central Waters: Bourbon Barrel Stout and Dragon's Milk:Coconut Rum to sit on in my collection.  Rest assured metalheads, beer was consumed, and oh... I did get some limited Goose Island Bourbon Barrel and Barley Wine stuff too.  Must start saving the Gary Con stash now... Hello all!  I will be adding info about my upcoming  AS&SOH game when it starts in 2017 (it takes my group a while to switch products).  In the meantime I am just posting about awesome brews. 

Sorry that Ghul and Chainsaw missed me at Gamehole when I was handing out Backwoods Bastards... Next time Gentlemen, next time...

Well, Gary Con is right around the corner! Wisconsin is turning into a second home! ;)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/30/2016 8:13 pm  #208

MrManowar wrote:

So for my first message to this forum, it must be about brews, just bought Founders: Lizard of Koz, Central Waters: Bourbon Barrel Stout and Dragon's Milk:Coconut Rum to sit on in my collection.  Rest assured metalheads, beer was consumed, and oh... I did get some limited Goose Island Bourbon Barrel and Barley Wine stuff too.  Must start saving the Gary Con stash now...

Haha! Great first post!

MrManowar wrote:

Hello all!  I will be adding info about my upcoming  AS&SOH game when it starts in 2017 (it takes my group a while to switch products).  In the meantime I am just posting about awesome brews.

Looking forward to both!

MrManowar wrote:

GaryCon's right around the corner, man. 

11/30/2016 10:07 pm  #209

Chainsaw wrote:

GaryCon's right around the corner, man.

I *want* to believe you.

I had to put down several Miller Highs Life and then back them up with Blue Point Toasted Lagers and Greenport Other Side IPAs to deal with a public-speaking event this evening. Man, they say DMing is hard!

The war dog and I are going to relax with some Finlaggan now, and devil take the hindmost.

We will settle this at GaryCon.

12/08/2016 5:45 pm  #210

Drank about 4 eggnogs last night and asked Mrs Scaly to give me a haircut..My daughter thought it was hilarious.

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

12/08/2016 5:49 pm  #211

Smooth move!

Drinking and haircuts are a win-win combination. 

12/09/2016 9:29 am  #212

Chainsaw wrote:

Ms. Haversack: "What have you *done*?
Handy: "But Chainsaw said it was a win-win!"

12/10/2016 4:22 pm  #213

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

"My good buddy Chainsaw said it was a win-win!"

12/10/2016 4:22 pm  #214

12/11/2016 6:21 am  #215

Chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Especially when it's someone else's hair you're cutting.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

12/12/2016 11:36 am  #216

Chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

That should make all the difference!

By the way, I successfully drank and cut my hair the other day. I'd like to thank you all for your support in this trying time!

12/13/2016 11:28 pm  #217

lige wrote:

Did you get a chance to try the Lizard of Koz?  The Founders rep was really talking it up a couple months ago when they were releasing the Backwoods Bastard.

Yup, just tried it last weekend with the gaming group.  It is SWEET, literally.  It's a good strong definitely winter stout with the sweet taste/aftertaste.  It's not bad like an overly fruity thing, but it is really unique.  So, I stashed one bottle away (they are bomber sized) for Gary Con for those who want to try it.  I am assembling my Gary Con attack stash now.  The sad part is that KBS may not be available according to Founders' 2017 release schedule... Michigan only in March, other states in April.  Sigh... My first Gary Con without KBS.  Well, just have to tighten the belt, come up with a plan of attack for other good beers I guess. 

Besides, I still owe Ghul and Chainsaw one, so I have to find some real rarity to knock them out, ahahahaha....!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

12/29/2016 1:59 pm  #218

Well, I don't think any photographic evidence exists but Handy H and I did hoist a few Manhattans together in the Emerald City for the holiday.

Cheers everyone and Happy Holidays!

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

1/02/2017 8:48 am  #219

Scalydemon wrote:

Well, I don't think any blackmail photos exists but Handy H and I did hoist a few Manhattans together in the Emerald City for the holiday.

There, fixed that for you!
Happy New Years everyone!
--Ron--

"No interruptions! I am El Jefe!"
[url=www.unseenservant.us]Unseen Servant[/url] for all your PbP needs.

1/03/2017 8:27 pm  #220

rredmond wrote:

Scalydemon wrote:

Well, I don't think any blackmail photos exists but Handy H and I did hoist a few Manhattans together in the Emerald City for the holiday.

There, fixed that for you!
Happy New Years everyone!
--Ron--

I have learned from Johnny Manziel what to avoid doing

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.