photo HYPERBOREATitleLogo_zpsb3d1e44b.jpg


Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!




You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2016 7:04 am  #21


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

DMPrata wrote:

Blackadder23 wrote:

I got mine yesterday - everything looks great!  My wife wore her shirt to work today. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

I honestly don't know if this or Ghost Ship is Jeff's best adventure yet.  We'll call it a tie. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

I'm not in any way denigrating Port Greely, but Ghost Ship still gets my vote.

I can live with that!


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
 

8/24/2016 7:55 am  #22


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

Yeah, I haven't mentioned anything since I got it, but it's great. 

You're the AAA / "Gold Standard" for RPG Kickstarter's, Ghul. 

 

8/24/2016 8:14 am  #23


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

francisca wrote:

Yeah, I haven't mentioned anything since I got it, but it's great. 

You're the AAA / "Gold Standard" for RPG Kickstarter's, Ghul. 

Agree.


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

8/25/2016 5:54 am  #24


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

Thanks, guys! Only one review at RPGNow / DriveThru! Maybe one of you gents can spread the good word!


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

9/22/2016 9:21 am  #25


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

I proudly wore my Port Greeley T-shirt around Paris, France, Europe! They have been warned!

BigPerm is about to run this for our group. I'm sharpening stones!

 

9/22/2016 9:31 am  #26


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

Handy Haversack wrote:

I proudly wore my Port Greeley T-shirt around Paris, France, Europe! They have been warned!

BigPerm is about to run this for our group. I'm sharpening stones!

Nice! I wish I could be there for that!


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

9/22/2016 7:14 pm  #27


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

mabon5127 wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

I proudly wore my Port Greeley T-shirt around Paris, France, Europe! They have been warned!

BigPerm is about to run this for our group. I'm sharpening stones!

Nice! I wish I could be there for that!

Yeah, I'm jealous! I still haven't played this one yet.


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

9/30/2016 1:17 pm  #28


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

I have uploaded all of the illustrations for this module to my deviant art page, for your viewing pleasure. mavfire.deviantart.com

Here is a list of the originals I have left if anyone is interested in purchasing them (PM Me):
Rejuvenation Chamber (Fish-man Bath)
Fishmonger's Ring
Kthulhu Amulet
Marsh at the Gourd
Thief on a Stone Shelf
Hyperborean Lighthouse
Aboleth Key
Esoteric Order of Mother Hydra Doorway

....And if you haven't yet picked this thing up from North Wind Adventures...shame on you!


Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com
 

9/30/2016 5:55 pm  #29


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

An amazing set of illustrations, but as the consummate DM, I must say... spoiler alert! Don't look if you plan to actually be a player in the adventure!

mavfire wrote:

I have uploaded all of the illustrations for this module to my deviant art page, for your viewing pleasure. mavfire.deviantart.com

Here is a list of the originals I have left if anyone is interested in purchasing them (PM Me):
Rejuvenation Chamber (Fish-man Bath)
Fishmonger's Ring
Kthulhu Amulet
Marsh at the Gourd
Thief on a Stone Shelf
Hyperborean Lighthouse
Aboleth Key
Esoteric Order of Mother Hydra Doorway

....And if you haven't yet picked this thing up from North Wind Adventures...shame on you!

 


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

9/30/2016 8:11 pm  #30


Re: The Mystery at Port Greely!

Ghul, You are of course correct there are spoilers in there! You've been warned!...

precisely why I didnt post them all up here or anywhere other than my deviant page... I always hate when people put up spoilers and I'm like doh! I looked. 

Thanks for 


Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com
 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.