!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2016 6:30 am  #1

U-Con Ann Arbor, MI Nov. 11-13th

Looks like I will be attending U-Con in Ann Arbor this year and running: 

A Night at the PtarmiganYour band of aging treasure hunters has gathered at their favorite inn to reminisce about their closest calls, greatest triumphs, and most thrilling adventures.

If you are attending I'd be glad to have you at the table! 

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

8/26/2016 1:04 pm  #2

Re: U-Con Ann Arbor, MI Nov. 11-13th

Sorry man, my wife is a Buckeye.  She'd divorce me if I went to Ann Arbor without a flamethrower. 

8/26/2016 1:06 pm  #3

francisca wrote:

Sorry man, my wife is a Buckeye.  She'd divorce me if I went to Ann Arbor without a flamethrower. 

I completely understand. I'm getting dispensation from my son on law to attend.

While in my soul forever

9/13/2016 10:25 pm  #4

Mabon.... Let me know what days you are running it and times. I'd be down to game when I'm there. I'm thinking I'll be there Friday and Saturday but Sunday is a crap shoot.

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/14/2016 8:43 am  #5

mavfire wrote:

Mabon.... Let me know what days you are running it and times. I'd be down to game when I'm there. I'm thinking I'll be there Friday and Saturday but Sunday is a crap shoot.

I glad you posted this as I will not make to U-Con.  I will be a grandfather some time around Nov 14th.  The date is too close to the due date and I was asked, compelled, suggested, to remain nearby.  Though I feel even worse that you would be there.  Gramps has a cool ring to it however.

While in my soul forever

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.