!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2016 10:56 pm  #41

Re: Rats in the Walls

Josh wrote:

To keep this on topic, have you thought about including your Rats in the Walls in the next edition of Hyperborea, Ghul? A starter adventure or sample dungeon a la the DMG might be nice for completeness sake; maybe even Benoist's dungeon unless Scaly is planning a reprint. This is only provided you didn't want to draft up something totally new, or that you have the room. Hmm, could make for another stretch goal idea.

I'll second the notion that a sample dungeon would be a welcome addition to the setting.  If not Rats in the Walls, perhaps Taken from Dunwich?

8/15/2016 6:15 am  #42

grodog wrote:

Josh wrote:

To keep this on topic, have you thought about including your Rats in the Walls in the next edition of Hyperborea, Ghul? A starter adventure or sample dungeon a la the DMG might be nice for completeness sake; maybe even Benoist's dungeon unless Scaly is planning a reprint. This is only provided you didn't want to draft up something totally new, or that you have the room. Hmm, could make for another stretch goal idea.

I'll second the notion that a sample dungeon would be a welcome addition to the setting.  If not Rats in the Walls, perhaps Taken from Dunwich?

A sample adventure is planned as a "stretch goal" for the hardback, but it will be all-new material! 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

8/15/2016 8:28 am  #43

You what would be another interesting stretch goal? Maybe a rough lay out of Khromarium or some other city of interest?

Hmmm, maybe not Khromarium, that could almost be its own product, even in a sketchy, very outline-y Gygaxian way. For a city like the Greyhawk Folio/Gazetteer was for the Flanaess. Very broad strokes of the city and it's history.

What? Me worry?

8/15/2016 1:58 pm  #44

Ghul wrote:

A sample adventure is planned as a "stretch goal" for the hardback, but it will be all-new material!  

Ah, my dark wishes have been answered, now to keep up my end and sacrifice that baby...

I do like Gizom's idea.

8/15/2016 2:15 pm  #45

Josh wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Ah, my dark wishes have been answered, now to keep up my end and sacrifice that baby...

I do like Gizom's idea.

an an alter-ego socket puppet's name is born: Gizom :-)

What? Me worry?

8/15/2016 2:21 pm  #46

Sorry, was stabbing a baby with the other hand...

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.