!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2016 2:32 pm  #1

Jeff T. Interview with Dead Games Society

A few weeks ago I was interviewed by Chad Parish of the Dead Games Society, and the topic was all about one of my favorite iterations of D&D: the Holmes Basic Set. The Dr. Holmes set fueled my imagination in the early 1980s and beyond to today. It was my first D&D set, purchased in 1981 through the Sears catalog, and I've always been incredibly fond of it. Click to listen to my interview!

http://dgsociety.net/podcast/jeffrey-talanian-holmes-edition-dgs-episode-20 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/14/2016 11:04 am  #2

Re: Jeff T. Interview with Dead Games Society

Just listened to this on my commute, very nicely done Jeff! I'll be looking forward to that episode of "Game School".

ravengodgames.blogspot.com ~ cartography, writing, game design
Author, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

7/03/2016 6:13 am  #3

Re: Jeff T. Interview with Dead Games Society

joseph wrote:

Just listened to this on my commute, very nicely done Jeff! I'll be looking forward to that episode of "Game School".

Missed this post! Thanks for the kind words, Joseph. It was a fun interview.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.