!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2016 12:53 pm  #1

Daughter of Ymir

So I have an idea for a Daughter of Ymir character. Or more like she popped into my head and won't leave. Kinda along the lines of The Frost Giants Daughter by Robert E. Howard. Though more self sufficient and imposing. Trying not to break the rules too much in creating her so looking for any help or ideas. I was thinking Barbarian or more than likely Shaman as a class.

4/05/2016 1:12 pm  #2

Re: Daughter of Ymir

4/06/2016 7:07 am  #3

Re: Daughter of Ymir

been there, done that.  if you go look at the Gary Con IV thread in the convention forum on this site, you can read a little but about it.  I'm currently working on a manuscript of the adventure to submit to Ghul, actually, so I won't be expounding on what my plans/ideas, simply to keep the spoiler factor to a minimum.  However, I will tell you I'm not looking at her as a classed NPC, but as a Perseus/Hercules type hero/demi-god with some latent, as-yet undeveloped divine abilities.

Last edited by francisca (4/06/2016 7:10 am)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.