!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2015 3:06 am  #21

Re: AFS 7 - Seeking submissions

I'll see what I can do, like creating deities.

10/21/2015 1:45 pm  #22

Scaly, I don't think I can get you anything by the end of the month. Maybe by the end of Nov., so perhaps I should wait for AFS 8!

10/31/2015 9:18 am  #23

Scalydemon wrote:

I am hosting an old school gaming keg party at my house on Nov 7th so am also prepping for that so the issue will be delayed some

Any update on timing, Scaly?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

11/18/2015 8:59 pm  #24

Submissions a bit slow coming in. I need to message some new people of who's stuff I like to see if they will submit something, Jason Sholtis, Gus L, Simon from Beyond Belief, etc. Trouble is people all seem to be busy with their own projects, blogs, lulu publications, kickstarters etc.

I'd like to try and get out by Xmas now or thereabouts. The cover is so awesome it needs to see print!

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

11/18/2015 11:58 pm  #25

Scott, I have a half-written, half-formed idea about all the crazy s*** that can happen to you on your way to and from the megadungeon. You want me to try to get it in shape? Give me a firm deadline. I have to get married on Monday, so time's acting a little weird right now.

M

11/19/2015 11:47 am  #26

Handy Haversack wrote:

Scott, I have a half-written, half-formed idea about all the crazy s*** that can happen to you on your way to and from the megadungeon. You want me to try to get it in shape? Give me a firm deadline. I have to get married on Monday, so time's acting a little weird right now.

M

What? Congrats man! I have met the future Mrs Haversack and you are making a strong choice. Happy for you guys.

And of course on the submission, but no hurries/worries

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

11/21/2015 11:30 am  #27

I'm behind, too, but will get you a draft in a few weeks.

1/04/2016 8:07 pm  #28

I have been shipping out some back issue orders around the World the last few days, and it has rejuvenated my drive to try and get AFS 7 to print.
Mainly what I need to do is to finish up some of the bits I wrote and finish getting together the group table that some here and on other boards contributed to - and re-sending out beg/bug emails and PMs to people for contributions. I have my doubts as to how much past issue 7 AFS zine will go and so I want this to be a good quality issue.
As a side note my supply of back issues are down to handfuls of each and I do not intend to do another print run on any of them - so if anyone here is wanting to check out the zine or such it might be wise to order in the fairly near future. I believe some or most of the material in the zines that Jeff T contributed (variant classes etc) he is planning on adding to the next AS&SH edition when it comes out.

Thanks!

1/04/2016 8:59 pm  #29

Scalydemon wrote:

I have my doubts as to how much past issue 7 AFS zine will go and so I want this to be a good quality issue.

I'm sad to hear it, Scaly, but understand and am thankful for the great issues you gave us and confident that #7 will be the best yet. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/05/2016 8:35 am  #30

Chainsaw wrote:

Scalydemon wrote:

I have my doubts as to how much past issue 7 AFS zine will go and so I want this to be a good quality issue.

I'm sad to hear it, Scaly, but understand and am thankful for the great issues you gave us and confident that #7 will be the best yet.

Agreed!

1/05/2016 9:39 am  #31

Very sorry to hear that also.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.