!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2015 9:01 am  #1

Mystic of Xathoqqa creating Chaos!

Inspired by Handy's Mystic of Xathoqqua, I did this sketch.

Theory, is that is casting a few Invocations that went awry, the Mystic of Xathoqqua haphazardly summon Xathoqqua at the expense of an unwitting sacrifice of a hired torchholder, who is now under the pile of rubble that fell from the ceiling (near hidden my the Mystic) as the Invocation was cast. The Female Thief noticing the demise of the torchholder, turning falling to her knees, attempting to keep in her breakfast, but fails to notice Xathoqqua's appearance, but her fellow comrades (charging into chamber to assault the no-nose, ghoul-like troglodyte degenerate species of who knows what) do and attempt to comprehend life, it's meaning and everything else that occurs in existence in the space of a few seconds, and go mad with lack of time to think and a big hairy toad like entity that has just appeared in front of them and looks hungry!

12/11/2015 9:17 am  #2

Re: Mystic of Xathoqqa creating Chaos!

Wow! *That* escalated quickly!

Great stuff, Caveman!

12/11/2015 9:19 am  #3

Nice! I wish I could draw so well.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/11/2015 10:51 am  #4

Cheers Handy...

Yeah, thanks Chainsaw, I not regard myself as a great artist, not when there is so many far greater out there not getting their due, but I did enjoy doing this one, though tiring and cannot comprehend how Ian Baggley for example can churn out so many sketches, as I was exhausted after 2 nights sketching this one!

Last edited by Caveman (12/11/2015 10:52 am)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.