!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2015 12:03 am  #21

Re: Help me construct a table

24 (if I count correctly). Taking residence inside a royal tomb in the southern reaches is a simulacrum that has supplanted the rightful dynasty over the last two centuries. The simulacrum is the Hyperborean incarnation of the evil shooting star watcher. Over the last two centuries 9,994 Hyperborean souls have been consumed. This is just 6 Hyperborean souls short of the 10,000 needed for the evil shooting star watcher to claim immortality within the heavens.  A party of 6+ adventurers has had their future foretold by the witch Laveau and they seek out the royal tomb for clues to understanding their future.

Last edited by stahlnee1 (7/20/2015 12:03 am)

10/14/2015 12:45 am  #22

Re: Help me construct a table

Had some time this eve to work on the upcoming zine issue. Got this list put together and added art. Turned out awesome I believe. Thanks to those who participated!

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.