!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2015 6:01 pm  #41

Re: HYPERBOREA ADVENTURE THREE-PACK KICKSTARTER IS NOW LIVE!

As someone who has been to the singles bars on that side of Aylesbury, I just want to assure you that the wizard knew what he was talking about!

5/29/2015 6:01 am  #42

Fellows,

I am delighted to inform you that our Kickstarter campaign, the 
Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack, was successfully funded inside of three days! We then went on to quickly achieve our first stretch goal: maps on the inside covers. Now, we are looking to meet the next stretch goal: additional art by illustrators Johnathan Bingham and Del Teigeler!

As I write this, 17 days remain for this Kickstarter. That includes our $50 "Best Buy"option, of which there are 56 left of 240. This reward includes all three adventures, Ghost Ship of the Desert DunesForgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess, and Beneath the Comet, each signed and numbered, as well as complimentary PDFs of each adventure (will be sold separately after KS campaign is over).

Fellows, if you have pledged your support for this project, you have my gratitude and appreciation. This project could not happen without your support, so thank you. If you have not pledged your support, thank you for your consideration!

Lastly, I'd like to share with you a few fantastic photographs of some original art pieces that will be featured in the adventure modules of this project. Johnathan Bingham and Del Teigeler have done an amazing job capturing the spirit of the Hyperborea setting, and I can't say enough about their work ethic, professionalism, and talent. If you are interested in acquiring an original piece from one of these gentlemen, check out the upper tier reward levels for this project. Note that the cover art (by Charles Lang, Val Semeiks, and Peter Mullen) was also available, but these pieces are now sold out; likewise all the illustrations by AS&SH cartographer, Glynn Seal.

Cheers,
Jeff Talanian
North Wind Adventures

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/29/2015 6:37 pm  #43

Topped 17,000 and closing in on the 17,500 stretch goal and more of that sweet Bingham/Teigeler art!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

5/29/2015 8:16 pm  #44

Blackadder23 wrote:

Topped 17,000 and closing in on the 17,500 stretch goal and more of that sweet Bingham/Teigeler art!

Seems inevitable with 17 days left. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/31/2015 1:36 pm  #45

I wanted to take this opportunity to say my thanks as well. Jeff took a leap of faith as one of the first publishers to look at my artwork for a project this size. I really appreciate all the support and look forward to illustrating a few more for him in the coming days. Lets rally the men-at-arms and get us over the hump of $17,500. 

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone here on the forums as well, they are much appreciated and humbling. 

Del Teigeler

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

5/31/2015 1:58 pm  #46

mavfire wrote:

I wanted to take this opportunity to say my thanks as well. Jeff took a leap of faith as one of the first publishers to look at my artwork for a project this size. I really appreciate all the support and look forward to illustrating a few more for him in the coming days. Lets rally the men-at-arms and get us over the hump of $17,500. 

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone here on the forums as well, they are much appreciated and humbling. 

Del Teigeler

Your art is worthy of the praise.  Thanks for taking the time to do the illustrations!  The one you did of the <redacted> crouched on the <redacted> was exactly what I had in mind.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

5/31/2015 6:40 pm  #47

mavfire wrote:

I wanted to take this opportunity to say my thanks as well. Jeff took a leap of faith as one of the first publishers to look at my artwork for a project this size.

Looks like you lived up to the challenge, man.

I really appreciate all the support and look forward to illustrating a few more for him in the coming days. Lets rally the men-at-arms and get us over the hump of $17,500.

It's inevitable!

6/01/2015 1:17 am  #48

Yep, big thanks from me as well.  I'm super excited to be a part of this and am really looking forward to doing some more art.  Thanks for all of the support gang!

Cheers,

John Bingham

Last edited by jbingham (6/01/2015 1:18 am)

6/01/2015 5:51 am  #49

jbingham wrote:

Yep, big thanks from me as well.  I'm super excited to be a part of this and am really looking forward to doing some more art.  Thanks for all of the support gang!

Cheers,

John Bingham

Welcome to the forum, John!

You are a very welcome addition here. 

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/01/2015 6:25 am  #50

jbingham wrote:

Cheers,

John Bingham

Welcome, John!

I've said it elsewhere, but you and Del have provided some fantastic pieces and I am anxiously awaiting the final products. They are going to be beautiful! Thanks for your work guys, job well done!

ravengodgames.blogspot.com ~ cartography, writing, game design
Author, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

6/01/2015 9:11 am  #51

Welcome to the forum, John, and thanks for all your great work on these adventures.  And thanks also to your wife for her fantastic colo(u)ring job on the Forgotten Fane cover.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

6/01/2015 9:45 am  #52

Blackadder23 wrote:

Welcome to the forum, John, and thanks for all your great work on these adventures.  And thanks also to your wife for her fantastic colo(u)ring job on the Forgotten Fane cover.

What he said!

My favorite so far is the winged ape.

6/04/2015 12:36 am  #53

Thanks guys!  Daisey had a lot of fun coloring the cover piece as well.  I'm looking forward to doing more art as well.  AS&SoH is a great canvas to work on from an artistic perspective and I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of it and to all of you who are playing it and supporting it!

Cheers,

John Bingham

6/05/2015 10:21 am  #54

Jeff should kickstart a GM screen with a full art cover on it. That would be awesome! I also back the adventure three-pack, it look very promising.

6/05/2015 10:31 am  #55

Mortificateur wrote:

Jeff should kickstart a GM screen with a full art cover on it. That would be awesome! I also back the adventure three-pack, it look very promising.

Thank you and welcome to the forum!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

6/08/2015 11:31 am  #56

Aiiiiiieeeeee!!! $17,548!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

6/08/2015 1:06 pm  #57

Blackadder23 wrote:

Aiiiiiieeeeee!!! $17,548!

BOOM!

6/08/2015 2:43 pm  #58

I pledged at 150$ just now instead of 50$. I could not resist getting a piece of artwork!  It's being proccesed right now.

*edit* Now at 250$, I think I'm going crazy!

Last edited by Mortificateur (6/08/2015 3:39 pm)

6/08/2015 3:23 pm  #59

Mortificateur wrote:

I pledged at 150$ just now instead of 50$. I could not resist getting a piece of artwork!

I'm in the same boat, my friend. 

6/08/2015 4:22 pm  #60

Mortificateur wrote:

I pledged at 150$ just now instead of 50$. I could not resist getting a piece of artwork!  It's being proccesed right now.

*edit* Now at 250$, I think I'm going crazy!

Thanks for your support!
If I'd been single (or interested in quickly becoming single) I would have pledged a grand to get the sweet Peter Mullen cover art for Beneath the Comet.  But that dog wasn't going to hunt under the circumstances.
Glad to see that someone had the good taste to pick it up.  It deserves to be framed and hung on somebody's wall. 

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.