!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2015 4:50 pm  #1

Origins Game Fair 2015

Just in case anyone is attending Origins June 3-7 2015 I will be running the following ASSH adventures:

6493 The Sword in the Moon:  A Companions Adventure using the Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea RPG.  This ocean voyage would be good for the group.  Get away from the same old employers and breathe the air of the open sea.  Good coin to help steal a weapon of some repute the “Sword in the Moon.”  Little did you know joining this pirate crew would send you sailing on a fool’s errand to Phobos, the red moon of Hyperborea. 

6492 Knives in the Dark:  A Companions Adventure using the Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea RPG.  You have many enemies in the old city of Khromarium that want you dead.  Assassins stalk your every step. The city has become a prison as false accusations have made you wanted criminals. Your list of friends grows short as old allies begin looking the other way. You have to find out who is ruthlessly seeking your lives, seek them out, and kill them first! 

Event registration is open!

Morgan

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

4/15/2015 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Origins Game Fair 2015

This is fantastic. I truly appreciate the fact that you are representing at Origins. Thank you, sir!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/15/2015 9:09 pm  #3

Re: Origins Game Fair 2015

Awesome Morgan! Have fun man.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.