!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2015 7:29 pm  #41

Re: AFS 6- Released for sale!

Lestrade....where...are....you.................?

AFS will definitely be at GaryCON later this month, and I printed a supply to have available via internet ordering shortly after that, early April. Also - I will be posting a submission request thread for AFS 7 sometime soon here and elsewhere

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

3/30/2015 6:09 pm  #42

Picked up those that I was missing (1,3,4,5) from Black Blade at Gary Con.  Looking forward to reading them.

3/30/2015 10:02 pm  #43

francisca wrote:

Picked up those that I was missing (1,3,4,5) from Black Blade at Gary Con.  Looking forward to reading them.

Awesome, thanks a lot, hope you enjoy them.

And now, since GaryCON is completed I will be updating my blog (hopefully this eve or tomorrow) http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/ and having all 6 issues once again available via web/mail ordering. I will also be advertising this new availability in various places on the net. Thanks for everyone's patience on this who have wanted some back issues that weren't available for a stretch. Who knew having a kid would completely drain my free time? Noone tells me anything

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

4/04/2015 12:45 am  #44

Scalydemon wrote:

Thanks for everyone's patience on this who have wanted some back issues that weren't available for a stretch. Who knew having a kid would completely drain my free time? Noone tells me anything

Hang in there, Scott:  it does get better.

Until you have #2.

And #3.

And...

;)

4/04/2015 1:03 am  #45

grodog wrote:

Scalydemon wrote:

Thanks for everyone's patience on this who have wanted some back issues that weren't available for a stretch. Who knew having a kid would completely drain my free time? Noone tells me anything

Hang in there, Scott:  it does get better.

Until you have #2.

And #3.

And...

;)

Allan, we all know how you run your Aliens game for the kids now. It's no use pretending.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.