!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2014 4:32 pm  #41

Re: Retooled North Wind Logo

Maezar wrote:

My favorite is this one, which was hidden in the 9-up.
It uses the typeface from the original logo, which I thought of as very pulp era.

[img]https://www.evernote.com/shard/s7/sh/94ffd78b-ee7f-4789-8e6f-fce8e3c5d34f/987955a2402b097db401f55ff6f3e5f7/deep/0/new-north-wind-adventures-logo.ai*-@-50--(CMYK-Preview).png[/img]

No one's keeping Tsathoqqua in the box!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/12/2014 7:46 pm  #42

I like the font, and I've been fond of it for a long time, but I've been using it for almost five years. I'm ready to try something different. I really want to reinvigorate things as we head into the next phase of AS&SH:

* New adventures with new trade dress and evocative color covers.
* New printing of the game in hardcover format, with a softcover or spiral-bound Players' Manual.
* New color map (Maezar and I need to get back on this!)

Stuff is selling out. I am steadily selling boxed sets. I anticipate running out of them some time this year. I am nearly sold out on Taken from Dunwich and Rats in the Walls. I did a large print run of Charnel Crypt, so I have a decent amount of those left, but everything else is thinning out. I don't even have T-shirts left. Once I ran out of LG, XL, and 2XL, I started giving away the only size I had left: 3XL. Anyway, my point is, it's getting time for North Wind to reload and prepare for an awesome 2015!

Thank you to all my fine fellows who have been participating here. This forum, even though we number less than 100, has been a pleasant surprise -- great conversations, ideas, insights, etc.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/12/2014 8:07 pm  #43

Ghul wrote:

I like the font, and I've been fond of it for a long time, but I've been using it for almost five years. I'm ready to try something different. I really want to reinvigorate things as we head into the next phase of AS&SH:

* New adventures with new trade dress and evocative color covers.
* New printing of the game in hardcover format, with a softcover or spiral-bound Players' Manual.
* New color map (Maezar and I need to get back on this!)

Stuff is selling out. I am steadily selling boxed sets. I anticipate running out of them some time this year. I am nearly sold out on Taken from Dunwich and Rats in the Walls. I did a large print run of Charnel Crypt, so I have a decent amount of those left, but everything else is thinning out. I don't even have T-shirts left. Once I ran out of LG, XL, and 2XL, I started giving away the only size I had left: 3XL. Anyway, my point is, it's getting time for North Wind to reload and prepare for an awesome 2015!

Thank you to all my fine fellows who have been participating here. This forum, even though we number less than 100, has been a pleasant surprise -- great conversations, ideas, insights, etc.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

This is very exciting news indeed.  Its good to hear things are selling steadily and lots of plans for the future.

Morgan

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/12/2014 8:22 pm  #44

Happy to hear that things are selling steadily. You deserve it.

7/12/2014 8:45 pm  #45

Looking forward to some new stuff, Jeff. Now get back to work!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/12/2014 9:17 pm  #46

Thanks, fellows, very kind of you.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/13/2014 9:17 am  #47

Great news!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.