!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2019 2:52 pm  #1

Swampgate and surrounding lands

I posted it on MeWe before, but I'll drop it here as well. It's a map of Swampgate and surrounding lands, roughly 200x150 miles. Swampgate is in the middle (017.009) and Stonebrook near the eastern border of the map (030.015). There are parts of Trogos in the SW corner and river Vol in NW corner.

1 hex = 6 miles

https://postimg.cc/T5x2MLqt

Last edited by kane (6/08/2019 5:23 pm)

Non-native English speaker - I apologize for any unclear phrasing
hyperborea.video.blog

6/08/2019 4:04 pm  #2

Re: Swampgate and surrounding lands

It's excellent.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/08/2019 4:46 pm  #3

Thanks!

When I read this fragment: "Perhaps the most treacherous region of the Lug Wasteland is its expanse of bubbling tar pits, where dwell formless abominations that feed on the flesh of men. Abandoned shrines of Xathoqqua lie here, tangled, overgrown, and haunted by all accounts." - I already knew it's a great place for hexcrawling! Instant sparks of imagination and ideas popping in head.

hyperborea.video.blog

6/08/2019 8:26 pm  #4

This is nice. May I ask what software you used to build this map? This happens to be my preferred format for hjexcrawl maps. Thanks!. 

6/09/2019 12:44 am  #5

It's a worldographer software, I can share the .wxx file if anyone would like to modify the map to his needs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhX2KmWKY-DKmasSKVWNYKIsqxpINg

hyperborea.video.blog

6/26/2020 3:08 am  #6

Never saw this post, whew must be half a sleep.

Great map, is there anyway of removing blur a bit?

Love the story in Campaign forum, be nice to see any conclusion to adventure, I love the 3d6 place as roll characters. I a bit of a by the rules GM myself, though if you roll a 1 hp, tough luck, just stay at the back and hope for the best...

I even copied the characters to use perhaps one day in my Blackmarsh/Grey Coast lands (since last seen they were going to Lug and it fringes my map), just for the essence of the mass world of Hyperborea interacting.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.