!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2019 7:08 am  #1

Sunday: Early evening Roll20

I have room in my recently rolled out Sunday AS&SH game, set in CAS's Zothique (or more precisely, my own somewhat gonzo interpretation).
Approaching our second session, the party have delved into a recently revealed ziggurat many centuries lost, but not remotely abandoned (perhaps you've heard this B4...)
I push roleplay and discourage gamey speak as much as possible. 
PM if interested. 

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

5/20/2019 12:37 pm  #2

Re: Sunday: Early evening Roll20

Hi Jimm, If your still open, I may have some availability. 

Let me know...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

5/23/2019 12:59 pm  #3

@BlackKnight I am up to a party of 5-6; but I'll PM you if someone drops.

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

10/07/2019 6:45 pm  #4

Mods can delete this thread. I've been done with Roll20 for months.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.