!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2019 10:35 pm  #1

AS&SH Podcast: Tales from Hyperborea

So...we crazily took the plunge and have started an AS&SH podcast if anyone is interested   Now on Apple, Spotify, Google, etc. as well.  Just search for "Tales from Hyperborea".  I have added the links to my signature if anyone wants to know more about the show or the direct link to the podcast hosting website.  Hope to help spread the word around more about this fantastic game system and setting!

-Zak

5/11/2019 8:53 am  #2

Re: AS&SH Podcast: Tales from Hyperborea

Nice! I will check it out.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/11/2019 7:46 pm  #3

Awesome! Love me some podcasts to commute with! Here is a list of other greats I listen to...

Dungeon Muser's Podcast
Joethelawyer's not so wonderous imaginings Podcast

Good Stuf!

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

5/11/2019 9:06 pm  #4

Had a listen! Fun stuff man!

5/12/2019 2:24 pm  #5

Awesome, I will try to check it out. I like your Obsidian Portal page. I use it myself and it's a nice tool for campaign management. 

5/14/2019 8:18 pm  #6

WebwayDrifter wrote:

So...we crazily took the plunge and have started an AS&SH podcast if anyone is interested   Now on Apple, Spotify, Google, etc. as well.  Just search for "Tales from Hyperborea".  I have added the links to my signature if anyone wants to know more about the show or the direct link to the podcast hosting website.  Hope to help spread the word around more about this fantastic game system and setting!

-Zak

Saw Grif today at the FLGS and he reminded you had this podcast.  What fun!  Your group must be a blast to play with.  Thanks for sharing this.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.