!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2019 3:53 pm  #61

Re: Karl Edward Wagner

rhialto wrote:

I don't believe any of my players will recognize him, but we'll see this weekend... 

Yes, I'm quoting myself, if only to tell myself: self, you were wrong, two of the old-timers instantly recognized Kane and stayed well away.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

4/16/2019 4:17 pm  #62

rhialto wrote:

rhialto wrote:

I don't believe any of my players will recognize him, but we'll see this weekend... 

Yes, I'm quoting myself, if only to tell myself: self, you were wrong, two of the old-timers instantly recognized Kane and stayed well away.

Ha ha! Awesome.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/17/2019 2:04 pm  #63

Thanks for the thread resurrection; I was pleasantly surprised to find the Kane books on Google Play for $4 each

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.