Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 8:42 am  #21


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

Ah well, nothing is open for sign-up yet, that I could see.


"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face
 

2/05/2019 8:44 am  #22


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

rhialto are you going to both cons? GADCon has signups now as its in early March.  BFGCon is later.


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

2/06/2019 10:11 am  #23


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

mabon5127 wrote:

tomas wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

One game approved for two slots Friday 9-1pm and Saturday 8-12am.  Ptarmigan Nights: Riches Remembered!  

I have Rats in the Wall approved for Gadcon and will see if I can get a slot for BFGCon. I certainly want to play in your game!

Hey tomas, I saw your game posted for GADCon but it did not have a GM listed and so no one can sign up!  You may want to see what the issue is!  Thanks.
 

I did notice that and it has been resolved. Yesterday was the first day that people could sign up for games and I managed to get me and my son squared away.

I'm also running Rats at BFGCon on Saturday in the 2-6pm slot. As soon as game sign up opens I'll be trying to get into your game.

     Thread Starter
 

2/06/2019 10:28 am  #24


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

tomas wrote:

I did notice that and it has been resolved. Yesterday was the first day that people could sign up for games and I managed to get me and my son squared away.

I'm also running Rats at BFGCon on Saturday in the 2-6pm slot. As soon as game sign up opens I'll be trying to get into your game.

Hmmm, I still don't see the sign-up for anything, just the schedule. But we're registered, awaiting the notice to sign up...


"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face
 

2/06/2019 12:47 pm  #25


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

rhialto wrote:

Hmmm, I still don't see the sign-up for anything, just the schedule. But we're registered, awaiting the notice to sign up...

For GadCon? Or are you looking at BFGCon?

     Thread Starter
 

2/06/2019 12:52 pm  #26


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

tomas wrote:

rhialto wrote:

Hmmm, I still don't see the sign-up for anything, just the schedule. But we're registered, awaiting the notice to sign up...

For GadCon? Or are you looking at BFGCon?

Sorry, BFGCon: I belatedly see you both were referring to GADCon...http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.png


"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face
 

2/06/2019 2:08 pm  #27


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

Not a problem. Today is the start for BFGCon VIP ticket holders to sign up for games. The rest of us have to wait until the 13th.

Last edited by tomas (2/06/2019 2:08 pm)

     Thread Starter
 

2/06/2019 2:48 pm  #28


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

tomas wrote:

Not a problem. Today is the start for BFGCon VIP ticket holders to sign up for games. The rest of us have to wait until the 13th.

Ah, thanks for the tip: I'll be sure to sign up then, as I want to get in all the AS&SH games I can, a common desire of AS&SH Refs I assume. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png


"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face
 

2/11/2019 8:33 am  #29


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

http://i64.tinypic.com/10nhzs8.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/2wp79c3.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2wqbnns.jpg

I want to use these re-purposed VCR cases as player organizers.  They would contain the character mini, a dry erase pen, a dry erase eraser, 3 memory beads (scenario specific bennies), the badge banner (Hyperborea Seeker), and a North Wind business card.  I may use them in the future for other things but this is a start.


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

2/11/2019 11:46 am  #30


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

mabon5127 wrote:

http://i64.tinypic.com/10nhzs8.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/2wp79c3.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2wqbnns.jpg

I want to use these re-purposed VCR cases as player organizers.  They would contain the character mini, a dry erase pen, a dry erase eraser, 3 memory beads (scenario specific bennies), the badge banner (Hyperborea Seeker), and a North Wind business card.  I may use them in the future for other things but this is a start.

Just in awe....
 

 

2/12/2019 5:24 am  #31


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

Those are very nice: you humble my half-baked Ref-prep skills...


"My own concepts in this regard are easy and clear, and I am sure that the word 'simplistic' will be used by my critics. These folk are callow and turgid of intellect; I am reassured by their howls and yelps."
Jack Vance, The Face
 

2/12/2019 8:50 am  #32


Re: GADcon and BFGCon

rhialto wrote:

Those are very nice: you humble my half-baked Ref-prep skills...

Thanks guys!  I get these "half-baked" ideas that allow me to procrastinate on actual adventure prep!!



 


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2018 North Wind Adventures, LLC.