Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/03/2018 8:51 pm  #41


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

I finally got off my lazy butt and created it. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

11/04/2018 12:35 pm  #42


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Chainsaw wrote:

I finally got off my lazy butt and created it.

Better late than never!

 

11/04/2018 4:52 pm  #43


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

I finally got off my lazy butt and created it.

Better late than never!

Now I need to submit my events...


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
     Thread Starter
 

11/04/2018 8:17 pm  #44


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Somebody's onboard the lazy train! lol!

 

11/05/2018 11:29 am  #45


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Wow these events are looking great!!


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

12/28/2018 8:56 am  #46


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Some developments at work have created a conflict for me (again). You guys have fun and make sure to post some pics. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
     Thread Starter
 

12/30/2018 7:38 pm  #47


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Chainsaw wrote:

Some developments at work have created a conflict for me (again). You guys have fun and make sure to post some pics. 

That sucks man. I get it though, but it sucks!


Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com
 

12/31/2018 8:12 am  #48


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

mavfire wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Some developments at work have created a conflict for me (again). You guys have fun and make sure to post some pics. 

That sucks man. I get it though, but it sucks!

Next year, maybe!


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
     Thread Starter
 

12/31/2018 8:17 am  #49


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Chainsaw wrote:

mavfire wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Some developments at work have created a conflict for me (again). You guys have fun and make sure to post some pics.

That sucks man. I get it though, but it sucks!

Next year, maybe!

I hope to get back at some point to see the gang but daughter #3 is having a baby within a week of the con.  The only way to guarantee the birth date is to attend the convention.  Sigh.

I can't be old enough to have three grandsons!
 


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

12/31/2018 8:23 am  #50


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

mabon5127 wrote:

I hope to get back at some point to see the gang but daughter #3 is having a baby within a week of the con.  The only way to guarantee the birth date is to attend the convention.  Sigh.

Ha! That's how I feel about getting a deal at work. They only arise when I schedule vacation. Anyway, congrats on your new grandbaby! Exciting! 

mabon5127 wrote:

I can't be old enough to have three grandsons!

Don't forget to modify for your attributes for aging. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
     Thread Starter
 

12/31/2018 10:56 pm  #51


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Chainsaw wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

I hope to get back at some point to see the gang but daughter #3 is having a baby within a week of the con.  The only way to guarantee the birth date is to attend the convention.  Sigh.

Ha! That's how I feel about getting a deal at work. They only arise when I schedule vacation. Anyway, congrats on your new grandbaby! Exciting!

mabon5127 wrote:

I can't be old enough to have three grandsons!

Don't forget to modify for your attributes for aging.

Unfortunately, that happens automatically.
 


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

1/07/2019 10:36 pm  #52


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Same story here! But see you in Texas instead!

 

1/10/2019 1:58 pm  #53


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

There's a bunch of Hyperborea running at GaryCon XI!  I'll be running #55 The Orichalcum Vault on Thursday from 10 am - 4 pm in Forum A (Back).  I picked up my tome at GCX last year and I'm looking very forward to meeting a few of y'all at the tables. Just.. beware the Shining... especially when it's the only light in a deep dark place.


Behold! The Wizard.
Beware his powers!
UNSPEAKABLE POWERS!
 

1/11/2019 9:22 am  #54


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

As I do I collect a bunch of gary con event data and mess with it.

You can get the full fire house at the Gary Con forums thread for that.

I thought I would pull out the Hyperborea specific stuff for here:

rank: gamesystem: # of events
=====================================
001: D&D (5th Ed)                : 455
002: D&D (1st Ed)                : 79
003: Dungeon Crawl Classics (DC  : 69
004: Other (Please include in C  : 66
005: Pathfinder                  : 49
006:                             : 39
007: Unpublished / Home Grown    : 38
008: Call of Cthulhu (7th Ed)    : 35
009: Savage Worlds               : 28
010: AS&SH                       : 27
011: Dragonwars of Trayth        : 27


What? Me worry?
 

1/11/2019 9:23 am  #55


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Now game systems ranked by scheduled minutes of play

rank: gamesystem: total duration of events, minutes
====================================================
001: D&D (5th Ed)                     : 97,020
002: D&D (1st Ed)                     : 21,480
003: Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)     : 16,740
004: Pathfinder                       : 14,220
005: Other (Please include in Commen  : 11,280
006: Unpublished / Home Grown         :  8,640
007: Call of Cthulhu (7th Ed)         :  8,460
008: Savage Worlds                    :  6,720
009: AS&SH                            :  6,600
010: Castles & Crusades               :  5,850
011: Starfinder                       :  5,700
012: Dragonwars of Trayth             :  5,520


What? Me worry?
 

1/12/2019 1:50 pm  #56


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

gizmomathboy wrote:

Now game systems ranked by scheduled minutes of play

rank: gamesystem: total duration of events, minutes
====================================================
001: D&D (5th Ed)                     : 97,020
002: D&D (1st Ed)                     : 21,480
003: Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)     : 16,740
004: Pathfinder                       : 14,220
005: Other (Please include in Commen  : 11,280
006: Unpublished / Home Grown         :  8,640
007: Call of Cthulhu (7th Ed)         :  8,460
008: Savage Worlds                    :  6,720
009: AS&SH                            :  6,600
010: Castles & Crusades               :  5,850
011: Starfinder                       :  5,700
012: Dragonwars of Trayth             :  5,520

Wow!!! See y'all in Texas


-They call me DM Angelo
My current Campaigns 
 

1/14/2019 5:44 pm  #57


Re: Gary Con XI (2019)

Hey fellows ... I just bought my badge! (late, I know ... I didn't think I had a chance in heck of going ... my schedule opened up thankfully) ... 1st Gary Con here I come! ... I'll be looking over all of your fine game offerings and I hope to get into someone's game/event ... Does anyone here on the forum organize any pick-up games? Looking forward to maybe meeting a few of you fine folks.

 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2018 North Wind Adventures, LLC.