!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2018 11:03 am  #1

Christmas Loot 2018!

First, Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone finds some time to relax with family and friends. This is the best gift of all! 

Second, did you get any good loot? 

Great haul for me!

- an indigo blue cashmere scarf from my wife
- a very small bucket of Galaxy Slime my from son
- The Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan (2nd print) from my brother
- a card calendar featuring family pictures from sister
- a neat little wooden puzzle of Van Gogh's Café Terrace at Night from my mom
- a box of macaroons from my sister-in-law
- a bottle of scotch from my assistant at work

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/25/2018 1:32 pm  #2

Re: Christmas Loot 2018!

Made out like a bandit I see!

Great family time as well.

Got a board game called Shadow that you play in the dark.

101 beautiful green dice in a light sabre container.

Very relaxing this year!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

12/30/2018 10:02 pm  #3

Re: Christmas Loot 2018!

Got lots of cool stuff.  In the gaming realm, in addition to receiving my hard copy (Orcus cover) of Advanced Labyrinth Lord, I received Art & Arcana from my brother, picked up a copy of the module Operation Unfathomable at a game store in Cleveland, and picked up the Conan CD "Existential Void Guardian," which provides nice mood music.  Now I'm hoping to get a bit more gaming in before our semester starts in late January. 

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.