!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 4:15 pm  #1

Ship maps

Does anyone have any personal illustrations or graph paper work of the ships and boats found in the AS&SH source book? My players just bought a coaster.

Last edited by Revengeancer (12/17/2018 4:17 pm)

12/17/2018 8:50 pm  #2

Re: Ship maps

By sheer coincidence, the forthcoming adventure module Rats in the Walls and Other Perils will feature deck plans for a galley called Berg Breaker.

12/17/2018 9:03 pm  #3

DMPrata wrote:

By sheer coincidence, the forthcoming adventure module Rats in the Walls and Other Perils will feature deck plans for a galley called Berg Breaker.

Planned on getting it anyway to start some new level 1s!

The coaster is a 10-man ship. I’m trying to figure out how to describe it.

12/18/2018 9:41 am  #4

Revengeancer wrote:

The coaster is a 10-man ship. I’m trying to figure out how to describe it.

The Sea Ghost from U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh would fit the bill.

12/24/2018 5:19 am  #5

For info on various ships, try Of Ships and the Sea (which was published for 2nd ed I believe). There is also Judges Guild’s Sea-Steeds and Wave Riders.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.