!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2018 3:28 pm  #41

Re: simplified character sheet

Nice work, Joe!  And I'm not saying that so you won't kill my character.

Honestly.

12/03/2018 11:43 pm  #42

Lol. The really crazy thing is that I named every form field on these sheets...because I must have lost my mind at the time.

343 fields.

The idea was that I could create a Form Data File (FDF) that could be created by some program to generate/fill our forms.

What? Me worry?

12/04/2018 12:58 pm  #43

Is there interest in a tool that could take a form-fillable pdf, extract the fields, and then allow someone to just edit a text file that can than be used to create a pdf with the values from that text file in it?

I think I can make it so that as long as your pdf has form fill-able fields you can edit a text file you can edit that can then be used to create a filled-in pdf from that text file.

I'm not sure how clunky it will be as a desktop app, nor if it would be better to be a web app.

Just an idea that wandered into my stupid little brain.

What? Me worry?

12/06/2018 12:55 pm  #44

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.