Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2018 7:31 pm  #21

Re: Gamehole VI (2018)

I got into Rich's Thursday morning Onja Cot game (looking forward to that!) and my Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores AS&SOH game sold out so I'm looking forward to running a game for whoever signed up for that!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

8/13/2018 7:56 pm  #22

MrManowar wrote:

I got into Rich's Thursday morning Onja Cot game (looking forward to that!) and my Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores AS&SOH game sold out so I'm looking forward to running a game for whoever signed up for that!

I'm looking forward to playing in your game, it's gonna be a good time!

8/13/2018 9:19 pm  #23

I guess I got jilted, LOL.  My previously sold out morning game now has 2 openings, and my "has 1 left" game now has 4.  Guess they fled for the new games that got added.

8/15/2018 9:49 pm  #24

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

MrManowar wrote:

I'm looking forward to playing in your game, it's gonna be a good time!

Yes!  The favor gets returned!  I played in your game in Gary Con, now you get to play in mine!  You get a mini in this game and I hope you drive the story forward, it's gonna be a fast playing narrative!  Looking forward to gaming with you again!

9/17/2018 10:24 am  #25

I decided to go last minute. I'm running one session of The Anthropophagi of Xambaala on Saturday.

Tim
DCC + AS&SH = Love

10/08/2018 10:02 pm  #26

One month from today! I'm starting to get excited!

10/09/2018 6:36 pm  #27

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

10/09/2018 7:36 pm  #28

Sounds great! I loved attending GameHole in 2016-2017. Great time of year in Madison, nice bridge to GaryCon. You guys have fun! Drink a few beers for me. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/09/2018 8:58 pm  #29

Ghul wrote:

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

I can tell you right now, it's gonna be epic! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

10/09/2018 8:59 pm  #30

Chainsaw wrote:

Sounds great! I loved attending GameHole in 2016-2017. Great time of year in Madison, nice bridge to GaryCon. You guys have fun! Drink a few beers for me.

I'll text you lots of pictures to make you jealous!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

10/09/2018 9:14 pm  #31

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

I'll text you lots of pictures to make you jealous!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

Can't wait to see the pics of the mayhem that will befall Gamehole! Looking forward to this as this is the first time I'm running AS&SOH at a convention setting. Now I just have to finish my pregens!

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2018 North Wind Adventures, LLC.